Pregnant after IF
Options

fingers and toes!

Today's ultrasound was amazing. My most favorite one to date!

Baby A is a wild child, spinning and flipping and dancing like a maniac. If Baby B beats the crap out of Baby A in a few years I may not break it up :) Poor Baby B is the chillest kid you've ever seen and they are so close together, I was like oh you poor thing, I promise I'll put you in separate cribs as soon as you come home :)

Lots of fingers and toes and awesome features all around. They looked like babies and today felt SO real. Oh, and I graduated! OMG! I won't lie, I cried my eyes out. But I'm so overjoyed to be here and to be this much closer to bringing home our LO's.

Baby A shot of head, arm and hand.

Baby B shot of head (upside down), body, leg and foot (and toes!) 

Re: fingers and toes!

• Options
    They are so cute!!! Graduating is always fun but sad at the same time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    smileesmilee member

Awww.... look at your little cuties!  Congrats on graduating; it is such a huge milestone!

I am so happy for you!! :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

OMG Niki - these pictures are precious! I am so happy that you got such a good show today.

Congrats on graduating...just reading your post I teared up. How bittersweet. 

TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That is so cool Niki :)  Congratulations!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Awww look at those two cuties!!! Congrats on graduating!

Oh and out little girl has been on the move even since ten weeks also. Tell little B to hang in there and to not take too much of A's crap. :)

• Options
    Congrats on graduating :)  Very cute babies you've got there... love the little toes!
    TTC with unexplained IF since 8/2007 6 losses, one beautiful perfect boy in our arms Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Congratulation on your graduation! I was very emotional as well - never thought I would be able to experience it.  Your babies are looking great, just wait for the u/s as they get bigger - so awesome!
    TTC #1 since August 2007, 3 failed IUI's, first IVF Jan 2010-bfp 1st beta on 01/29/2010 - 871 2nd beta on 2/1/10 -2,651 Twins! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Isn't it awesome to see all that movement, actual limbs moving???

Congratulations on your graduation!

• Options
    Great looking kiddos!  Congrats on graduating too. :)
  • Options
    Congrats on graduating and I'm glad you enjoyed the ultrasound!  Great pictures!
  • Options
    congratulations!!!
  • Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    so so cute! yay!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Adorable!
    TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"