Multiples
Options

19 weeks and counting...

So far I'm feeling great. I feel the boys move a lot and love it. Yesterday morning my DH was talking to my belly and he had his nose touching my belly and one of the boys kicked him. It was the first time DH felt one of the babies. So cute. I can't believe how big I am already. I was this big at 7 months with my last pregnancy. I'm scared. I'm going to be huge, I know it. I've gained 7 pounds so far. If you include the 7 pounds I lost in the first trimester then I've actually gained 14. Good, bad?

Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 19 weeks and counting...

• Options
    Yay for your twin boy bump! You're due right around the same time as I am. I think you look great! I feel huge too, but I've never been pg before. I've only gained around 15 pounds so far, my OB isn't the least bit concerned.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How fun! You get to double your family size in one day!  
    Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You look awesome! I hear when it's your 2nd you start to show earlier. I am smaller than you (pic in blog) but these are my first. Plus i lost 12 pds in the 1st tri due to m/s. Right now i'm weighing in at 122!! So i'm not sure how to calculated that. I started gaining at 13wks. My OB is not concerned either (well she wasn't almost a month ago i go again this frid)

I'm scared to see how big i get as well lol...we still have 4 mos to go!!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You look great!  As long as your Doctor isn't concerned about your weight, then you are fine!  I remember I was hovering right around 14lbs gain for many weeks (week 15-20 or so) - and then BAM, the babies must have had a huge growth spurt because now I am up to a 22lb gain. Yikes!
    BFP July 09 - m/c Aug 09
    BFP Nov 09 - c/p Dec 09
    BFP Dec 09 - A&J born in August 2010 at 37w, 6d
    BFP Sept 11 - ectopic pregnancy/left tube removed
    BFP April 12 - E born December 2012 at 39w, 1d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    mrs.cammrs.cam member
    My belly looks very much like yours!  I just hit 20 lbs at 20 weeks, according to the Dr Luke book, that is right on track so you are doing great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"