Special Needs
Options

anyone else feel like their drs office is annoyed by them?

I have a 2 yr old. When she was 1st born, i called the dr a lot. then, they would recomend meds when it really wasnt necessary. i wouldnt give her the meds. they r a good drs office. that isnt the issue.  i just like to dcide whether or not i want to give her the meds.

Now, that i know that my daughter is delayed, I try to be on top pf everything. I dont know if anything I am saying is making sense.

I call often and I hope they dont dislike me for that. Anyone else feel that way?

Re: anyone else feel like their drs office is annoyed by them?

• Options

I often feel as though the pedi's office thinks I'm over reacting, but that's what they get paid for. 

They order thing that they feel is un-necessary and if they're not convincing that the kid "NEEDS" it, I don't do it & I tell them I won't be doing it unless something new appears.  

• Options
    Yup! But you know what? Especially if your child has special needs, there ARE a lot of things that they need and docs don't always listen to that. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, so I'm polite but proactive about what Dean needs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"