January 2011 Moms
Options

gnawing hungry feeling?

I swear most of the day I'm dealing with this, I'm eating PLENTY(trust me!, hehe)..but it just won't go away and I don't eat right away it turns to nausea...anyone else dealing with this and have you found anything that's satisfied you? 

Re: gnawing hungry feeling?

• Options
    Yeah I feel like my stomach starts growling almost right after I eat....and then i do get quesy.  I find that even though I might be quesy I can still eat through it and then I feel better after
  • Options
    smaller, frequent meals work much better for me than 3 larger ones, which can overfill me and make me green.  I keep Nature Valley granola bars in my purse for that "if I don't eat I could puke" feeling.  I like the honey oat kind.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    SM2713SM2713 member
    I try to eat small meals/snacks. Right now Ritz crackers and ginger ale are about the only things that help with the nausea.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    That exactly describes my symptoms. I just eat smaller snacks as much as I can.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've been having this too.  What I found (recently) that works somewhat well is the 90 calorie packs of rice cakes.  Sounds weird, but it's been working for the last few days.
  • Options
    YES!  I've found that I really can't eat meals anymore.  I literally have to snack throughout the entire day.  If I eat a big meal I get sick and bloated.  If I don't eat, I get nauseous.  So I have something small to eat almost every hour and it helps.  Although I feel like I'm constantly eating!  Today I had a small bowl of cereal for breakfast, then an hour later I had a yogurt, an hour after that I ate a string cheese, an hour after that some cottage cheese (which I considered lunch).  And now I'll probably have an applesauce.  I just eat my way through the day.  :)

BFP #1 12/28/09 D&C 2/15/10
    BFP #2 DS
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #3 5/13/12 M/C 6/10/12
    BFP #4 8/12/12 M/C 8/18/12
    September 2012 - 2.5mg Femara + Ovidrel + TI = BFP #5 Beta #1 - 61 @ 12 dpo, Beta #2 - 183 @ 14 dpo, Beta #3 - 1466 @ 19 dpo
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Smaller meals throughout the day has helped me too. DH doesn't understand it and pretty much tries to shove food down my throat, but it's the only thing that helps.
  • Options
    I'm the same way. I found that if I have like carrot stick or berries at my desk and just munch all day I feel way better than waiting till "lunch time" to eat.
  • Options
    Yup. I have to eat every 1.5 hours and right before bed or I feel disgusting in the morning. Sigh. I hope I don't get ridiculously huge.
  • Options
    I agree with this! I am only 5 weeks and I am constantly hungry! I feel like I eat all the time and it still doesn't make me any less hungry. The funny thing is I also feel like I want something to eat but a lot of the time just don't feel like anything in particular. Does any one else have that feeling too?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"