January 2011 Moms

gnawing hungry feeling?

I swear most of the day I'm dealing with this, I'm eating PLENTY(trust me!, hehe)..but it just won't go away and I don't eat right away it turns to nausea...anyone else dealing with this and have you found anything that's satisfied you? 

Re: gnawing hungry feeling?

• Yeah I feel like my stomach starts growling almost right after I eat....and then i do get quesy.  I find that even though I might be quesy I can still eat through it and then I feel better after
  • smaller, frequent meals work much better for me than 3 larger ones, which can overfill me and make me green.  I keep Nature Valley granola bars in my purse for that "if I don't eat I could puke" feeling.  I like the honey oat kind.
  • Loading the player...
  • SM2713SM2713 member
    I try to eat small meals/snacks. Right now Ritz crackers and ginger ale are about the only things that help with the nausea.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • That exactly describes my symptoms. I just eat smaller snacks as much as I can.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been having this too.  What I found (recently) that works somewhat well is the 90 calorie packs of rice cakes.  Sounds weird, but it's been working for the last few days.
  • YES!  I've found that I really can't eat meals anymore.  I literally have to snack throughout the entire day.  If I eat a big meal I get sick and bloated.  If I don't eat, I get nauseous.  So I have something small to eat almost every hour and it helps.  Although I feel like I'm constantly eating!  Today I had a small bowl of cereal for breakfast, then an hour later I had a yogurt, an hour after that I ate a string cheese, an hour after that some cottage cheese (which I considered lunch).  And now I'll probably have an applesauce.  I just eat my way through the day.  :)

BFP #1 12/28/09 D&C 2/15/10
    BFP #2 DS
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #3 5/13/12 M/C 6/10/12
    BFP #4 8/12/12 M/C 8/18/12
    September 2012 - 2.5mg Femara + Ovidrel + TI = BFP #5 Beta #1 - 61 @ 12 dpo, Beta #2 - 183 @ 14 dpo, Beta #3 - 1466 @ 19 dpo
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Smaller meals throughout the day has helped me too. DH doesn't understand it and pretty much tries to shove food down my throat, but it's the only thing that helps.
  • I'm the same way. I found that if I have like carrot stick or berries at my desk and just munch all day I feel way better than waiting till "lunch time" to eat.
  • Yup. I have to eat every 1.5 hours and right before bed or I feel disgusting in the morning. Sigh. I hope I don't get ridiculously huge.
  • I agree with this! I am only 5 weeks and I am constantly hungry! I feel like I eat all the time and it still doesn't make me any less hungry. The funny thing is I also feel like I want something to eat but a lot of the time just don't feel like anything in particular. Does any one else have that feeling too?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"