TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

I just flipped on DH

Seriously... he hasn't made it to one of these damn appointments.  I have to go in on Sunday at 9am for another ultrasound and bloodwork.  Is he going?  Hell no!  He is going to play tennis and he'd be "really bummed" if he missed the game with the boys.  I am pissed.  I have gone to EVERY appointment by myself.  Including the one where I was told my eggs are old, you are old, old, old, old.  It's not like he will make it to any during the week either since he has to work.  Gee, I wonder if it will be an inconvenience for him to show up to the two back to back IUIs.  Do you think these shots are already affecting my personality?  I feel like throwing things.  ::reaches for entire bottle of wine::

Re: I just flipped on DH

• Options
    what a meanie! {{{HUGS}}}
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options
    I'd be pissed too. *big hugs*
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejen629:

Well, I have two fat yummy steaks to cook tonight - guess who isn't getting one. 

• Options

imagejen629:

ditto.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Sad I hope he changes his mind when he sees how important it is to you.  ::BIG hugs::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ((hugs)) can't believe he isn't going with you.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    I hope you're going to smack him with the empty bottle.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • Options

imageShellShockedMama:
    I hope you're going to smack him with the empty bottle.

That and everything else.  Guess who gets to sleep in the bed with me tonight - LUNA!  Forget him, he can sleep in her room.  pfffft 

• Options

I'd be pissed, too.  I think it's time for a Saturday morning intervention tomorrow.

I'm getting the feeling that your DH is a laid back, chill kind of dude and can't handle the heaviness of this whole situation.   I think it's time to face reality.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • Options
    imageBBHME:

I'd be pissed, too.  I think it's time for a Saturday morning intervention tomorrow.

I'm getting the feeling that your DH is a laid back, chill kind of dude and can't handle the heaviness of this whole situation.   I think it's time to face reality.

BINGO!  You nailed him.  He likes to "see what happens" kind of guy.  And usuallly that is a-ok with me.  We had a very indepth talk Monday morning.  I started crying saying I felt like I was doing this on my own.  I am the one who has to take the shots, be probed more then I would prefer, and bloodwork like I am the world donor.  It is tough.  I thought we made progress, but he just doesn't get it.  I am not sure how to get through to him.  I don't want to beg, I just want him to understand that I need him there for me.  I hate feeling like I am making a baby on my own.  I realize that the romance of it is not there anymore, but still.  Regarldess of medical intervention, we are still doing this together.  He is going to force me to speak with his mama - he is a mama's boy and I am the daughter she never had.  :)  

• Options
    I'm sorry Kona.  I would be mad too.  Have you specifically told him that you need him to be there to support you?  Sometimes that works with my Dh, sometimes he still doesn't get it. 
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options
    I hope you make some headway with him. Did he agree to go with you Sunday?
    Started TTC - 01/2009 1st BFP - 09/04/09,1st u/s - 10/06/09- no heartbeat seen, D&E - 10/13/09 BFP #2 - 2/12/10, m/c 2/17/10 BFP #3 - 01/03/11 m/c 01/10/11 BFP #4 - 02/21/11 DS born 10/13/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagecandylies:
    I hope you make some headway with him. Did he agree to go with you Sunday?

He is sulking... and I don't care :P 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"