Pre-School and Daycare
Options

_*_*_*_ Hey Jade _*_*_*_

1.  Thanks for your sweet response to my lengthy purging of emotions last night.  You're very kind.

2.  Who's the author of your favorite "Playful Parenting" book?  Adding my sleep deprivation into Jace's trying 2's has got me in Military Mom mode and I need to find a better way.

3.  I've been thinking about you.  I'm listening to DIA on audio book right now.  Have you ever done the audio books for Outlander?  If not you may want to see if you can check them out somewhere.  The woman who does the reading is AWESOME.  She seriously does every single accent in the book and does them really well!  Since I've read them a gazillion times this is a fun way to revisit them.

And...  I still Loooooooove your WWJD siggy! 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.

Re: _*_*_*_ Hey Jade _*_*_*_

• Options
    imagehowleyshell:

1.  Thanks for your sweet response to my lengthy purging of emotions last night.  You're very kind.

I meant every single word.  X 1000.

2.  Who's the author of your favorite "Playful Parenting" book?  Adding my sleep deprivation into Jace's trying 2's has got me in Military Mom mode and I need to find a better way.

Lawrence J. Cohen.  Great read.  :)

3.  I've been thinking about you.  I'm listening to DIA on audio book right now.  Have you ever done the audio books for Outlander?  If not you may want to see if you can check them out somewhere.  The woman who does the reading is AWESOME.  She seriously does every single accent in the book and does them really well!  Since I've read them a gazillion times this is a fun way to revisit them.

NO.  I haven't listened yet.  It's embarrassing to admit... but, erm, I have very little technology going on in my life.  Great laptop.  Decent camera.  But that's it.  Otherwise, we've got a 4 year old cell phone that is on for maybe 3 hours a month...  and a *cassette* player in our '95 Civic.  I was thinking about getting a cheap CD player in our car so I could listen to books instead of mindless radio with crummy music...  but I got cheap and lazy.  Embarrassed

I know I'd love the DG books on audio.  I've heard great things.  I'm in the middle of TFC right now.  Really enjoying it - but have had to take a break.  Too much going on at work!  I'll return to our Jamie soon though.  SOON.

And...  I still Loooooooove your WWJD siggy! 

Feel free to borrow.  ;)   

What are you reading right now?

~~

Saw a friend with an 8 month old today.  I'm trying to refrain from shoving some mild pottying down her throat...  but now that she's complaining about horribly stinky #2 diapers I got a little 'evangelical' on her while watching the sharks and sea turtles at the aquarium.  I just can't help myself.  Aaaaaaah.  How much self control do you have in such situations?

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (C6hS)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"