Secondary IF
Options

In Honor of NIAW...

Some of you may "know" me, some of you may not. I was a regular on the old TTTC board, and now am on SAIF. The funny thing is that I lobbied for this board before it exisit and never really posted here much.

I wanted to reach out to you all and just tell you that I have been in your shoes and my heart is with you all still dealing with secondary infertility. 

I know what its like to not feel like you fit in with the 'infertility' world because you feel guilty about already having a child. I know what its like to look at your child and being crying on the inside becuse you know they derseve a sibling and you cant give that to them. I know whats it like to feel a little guilt because you were lucky enough to experience pregnancy, child birth, and motherhood and feel like maybe you should just feel happy enough with that, but cant. I know what its like to have to scurry to find baby sitters so you can go monitoring appointments without feeling like a horrible person for havng to bring your child to a infertility dr. I know what its like to wonder why is this happening to me when I was able to concieve before. But I also know what its like to finally see those 2 lines again. You all deserve this. As far away as it may seem right now, just know you are not alone, and you have support from those who have been in your shoes.

So a big (((((((((HUG)))))))) to all of you and know that I am thinking of you all this week!!!

My Blog
DD #1 {04-19-2004}
Secondary IF: Severe MFI (low testosterone, low count, low morph, & very low motility) & Annovulation
After 22 months IUI # 3 Clomid + Follistim = BFP
DD #2 {12-31-2009}
2 more years of failed IF treatments and a failed adoption TTC #3
TTC Journey Over~ Not By Choice

Re: In Honor of NIAW...

• Options
    thanks for posting this :)
  • Options
    How sweet are you!  Thanks so much for your kind words!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

This made me cry -- thank you for posting it. I only recently discovered this board, and I can't tell you how much of a relief it was to see there are other people out there who can relate to what I'm feeling and experiencing. I don't know a single person IRL who has experienced secondary IF, and it has been a little isolating. 

Congrats to you on your success with #2! I hope it's everything we dream it to be :) 

• Options
    You are too sweet!  Thanks for posting this.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options
    Thank you!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"