Georgia Babies
Options

Where to find mom's group in North Atlanta?

Will is going to be a year old in April and I'm desperate to find some other mom's to do stuff with. Staying home all day has been very hard. Does anyone know where I can find some groups that are in the North Atlanta area? TIA

Re: Where to find mom's group in North Atlanta?

• Options

aren't you out in the cumming area?  I know there are a few girls out that way. :)  hopefully they will be able to help.

i can't believe will is almost 1.  time has flown by! 

• Options

im  in east cobb/roswell area. there are plenty of cumming mommies here i believe. email me

georgia dot baker at gmail dot com

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDaisygirl613:

aren't you out in the cumming area?  

Close enough Staci. I'll go to Cumming if that's where it's at! 
  • Options
    imagebridebabe05:

im  in east cobb/roswell area. there are plenty of cumming mommies here i believe. email me

georgia dot baker at gmail dot com

Thanks. Sending you an email right now.
  • Options

We are in Cumming   (mwullkotte @ yahoo)

I am always good for a MNO :) 

~Meredith
    I will not go where the path may lead, I will go my own way and leave a trail. Gaudium, Aut Vium Invenium Aut Facium
    Happiness, Either I will Find a Way or I will Make one Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm in Suwanee and have a mom's group that I hang with.  Check out www.gwinnettareamommies.com! :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker m/c at 8weeks 2007 DD born 2009 m/c at 15weeks 2010 m/c at 6weeks 2011
  • Options
    Check out meetup.com  there are several mommy and me group in the Roswell, Alpharetta, Milton area and they plan a ton of activities including MNO.
  • Options
    Is there anything for moms in Dunwoody? I know Jake is young so, he really doesn't do much, but I could really use some time outside the walls of our home with someone who does more than sits there and coo's :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Options
    Check out momsclub.org....they can let you know if there is a group in your area.
  • Options
    Thank you ladies for all your responses!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"