Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Highchair

Recommend your full size high chair please. TIA

Re: Highchair

• Options

I am registering for the Graco Blossom 4-in-1 High chair.  Love how versatile it is and that you can use it for two little ones at the same time down the road..we plan on having another one soon after this one.

watch the demo...I was sold instantly

https://blog.gracobaby.com/2009/03/13/the-new-graco-blossom-4-in-1-seating-system/

• Options
    We're also registering for the Graco Blossom, it has received awesome reviews!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have the Graco Contempo.  It has the highest rating on Consumer Reports (highchairs were score based on safety & ease of use; the contempo received a 92/100)  I also like how thin it is when it folds so it'll be easier to put out of the way when not in use.

Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • Options
    I'm getting the $25 moulded plastic one from Ikea.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I jut noticed your name....ahiotakis??  Eisai ellinida???
  • Options
    This one...oh well, a mom can dream!
  • Options
    We have an Evenflo.  Looks for one that has latches that the child can't kick.  You don't want the tray and food flying at you.  Also, get one that's easily wipeable, nothing frilly.
  • Options
    We have the Svan highchair and love it.
    E-8/9/08, A-6/7/10, W-1/11/12
  • Options
    I love my Chicco Polly.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Graco Blossom as well!
  • Options
    I have Peg Perego Prima Pappa highchair.
  • Options
    We registered for the Chicco Romantica Highchair at BBB.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    the graco 4 in 1 blossom for us too! it's amazing!
  • Options
    We first got the Graco 4 in 1 blossom but returned it for the Peg-Perego Prima Pappa Best Highchair.. We returned the Graco 4 in 1 blossom because my cousin bought it for my god daughter.. Shes 7months old and barely fights.. The back rest is way to slim.. Shes not a heavy baby at all..In fact shes on the lighter side.. Also, the highchair doesn't recline.. Which was one of the main things we where looking for in a highchair..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMommyToOBe:
    We first got the Graco 4 in 1 blossom but returned it for the Peg-Perego Prima Pappa Best Highchair.. We returned the Graco 4 in 1 blossom because my cousin bought it for my god daughter.. Shes 7months old and barely fights.. The back rest is way to slim.. Shes not a heavy baby at all..In fact shes on the lighter side.. Also, the highchair doesn't recline.. Which was one of the main things we where looking for in a highchair..

The demo showed the high chair reclining...3 positions.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"