Special Needs
Options

Zach has a baby brother

Adam was born just after noon on Wednesday, weighing in at 10 lbs (!) and measuring 20.5 inches long.  I had no idea he was so big -- the surgeon even commented on how big his head was after he pulled him out.  Going for the c-section was probably a really good idea.

He's growing on Zach, who has moved from ignoring him, to waving and saying "bye-bye-bye" to him, to patting his hands and offering to share his milk and banana this morning.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Zach has a baby brother

• Options

Beautiful! What a big boy!! Congratulations and you and Zach and Adam and Dad all have a wonderful adventure ahead of you.

Watch-out for that food sharing! I remember that very well from when DS was 18 mo and DD was a newborn. It's very cute, but means there's not much availability to walk away at all!

• Options
    He is beautiful!  And I love the name Adam.  I'm glad Zach is getting used to being a big brother - it can be a hard transition for any kid! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What a big boy!  Congratulations mama!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!  He's adorable!!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    What a beautiful boy! Congratulations and good luck! Hope he a great sleeper!
  • Options
    Congrats! Sounds lke Zach is taking on brotherhood very well!
  • Options

Congratulations!

What wonderful news!

• Options
    Absolutely gorgeous- congrats to the whole family!
  • Options

Congratulations!  he is so beautiful!

Learning to be a big brother takes time...Jack ignored Emelia pretty much the whole time until she learned to sit up and play.  It wasn't that he was mad that she was there, he really just didn't care! 

Hope the transition is smooth for all of you...enjoy your cutie!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!  That's wonderful.  What a beautiful (and big, oh my!) baby!
  • Options
    congratulations on a beautiful boy!
  • Options
    Congratulations on your new little one (and your decision on the c-section!)  You have two gorgeous little men!
  • Options
    Congrats! What a beautiful and BIG-little boy!
  • Options
    congratulations on your big boy- he's beautiful!
    A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garrett
    image7_0002 A ~ 2.7.06 S ~ 9.2.07
  • Options
    Congratulations and best wishes!
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies.  We think he's gorgeous, too!  And he is putting his older brother to shame on the sleeping front (knock on wood times 10).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"