Cleveland Babies

3D ultrasounds in NE Ohio?

With my first pregnancy, I got a 3D ultrasound at a place in Cincinnati...just wondering if there are any up here that are worth going to? 

Re: 3D ultrasounds in NE Ohio?

• I didnt go to it but I know there is one in Cleveland called baby waves that has a couple different package options... they have a website if you want to check them out http.babywaves3d.com  Good luck!

• One of my u/s was a 3D one at a regular doctor's office, Dr. Stewart in Akron.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I also have a 3D ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday with Dr. Stewart in Akron.

If you knew how lonely my life has been And how long I've been so alone And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along And change my life the way you've done

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy

Anniversary
  • late response, but we used baby waves in indendence and they were really nice and they did saturday appts - we actually got ours done on the 4th of july! they were open. HTH and congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know a few people who went to the Babywaves place, and enjoyed it.

• I have an ultrasound scheduled with Dr. Stewart also- this upcoming Wed. I wasn't told and I didn't ask if it is a 3D but is that something they routinely offer? I'm at 20 weeks. Thanks!

• I went to babywaves, it was okay, but I wasn't crazy about it.

The other place in cleveland is 4d peek.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"