Arkansas Babies

8 Weeks in Little Rock

Hello Ladies,

I'm Erin and I'm currently 8 weeks! I'm looking for some Little Rock Mama-to-Be's. If your out there and would like to chat, let me know!?

Re: 8 Weeks in Little Rock

• Hi Erin,

I'm Andi and I'm in LR.  I'm not pregnant right now but I was not too long ago.  Congrats to you on your pregnancy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey!

I live in Conway but work in LR. Not a Mama-2-Be anymore, DS is already 6 months old. Time flies! 

• Loading the player...
  • Hi Erin and congrats!

I'm in WLR and would love to chat!  DH and I moved down here from NY about 2 years ago and it's been hard making friends with people from work for lots of reasons.  

BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Hey Erin and congratulations.  I live in Benton and work in LR.  I recently rejoined the bump/nest.  I took a time out to chase after a toddler around!
  • Hi Erin! My name is Kirsten, and I am almost 7 weeks along. My husband and I currently live in West Little Rock, but plan on moving to Conway in June. This is our first baby, so trying to get life manageable again has been a chore. I have been trying to get my degree in Public Relations at UALR while working 40 hours a week, and now I don't feel like going to work or school. I am hungry, thirsty, and sleepy all the time, and this week started crying just about every day. How has the transition been for you so far?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • hi, i'm Anne (or Annie), i live on the LR Air Force Base and I'm 13w pregnant with my first. I'm 22 and new to Arkansas. currently a stay at home wife since my nausea is so bad i can hardly leave the house. hoping to change that soon now that i am entering my 2nd trimester!

hello to you all and congratulations! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"