Two Under 2
Options

It's inevitable...I'll have to get another crib.

Or at least borrow my sister's old crib.

But I do have to buy another crib mattress.  I just don't know what kind to buy.  Should I buy a cheaper one...or go for the good one?  I kinda feel guilty if I don't go for one of the better ones.  Do you think it makes a difference?

Re: It's inevitable...I'll have to get another crib.

• Options
    I have gotten cheap ones for both - they don't seem to mind :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    i just ordered a graco crib from target--the charleston, though the lauren has it too, and got a free mattress. Its not the greastest im sure, but we can use it until we get DS out of his crib.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Baby Bargains recommended a mattress from Target that was (I think) ~$80.
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

They don't weigh enough for the quality of a mattress to be a big factor.

I've gone one crazy nice expensive one and 2 super cheap ones.  

I think the toddler actually prefers the cheap (bought it used) one.

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Options

I 'think' we are going to use SIL's crib for the baby until we can get DS into a big bed....although he is a crappy sleeper so I'm scared that will take longer than most.  :(

If we can't use SIL's crib, then I am just going to get one of the $99 Ikea cribs for the baby.  We also need another chair/rocker and I am not looking forward to that either!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This week at target if you buy certan cribs they're giving you a mattress.  One of the cribs is the graco lauren for $139...so with the free mattress it's a pretty good deal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"