It's inevitable...I'll have to get another crib. — The Bump
Two Under 2

It's inevitable...I'll have to get another crib.

Or at least borrow my sister's old crib.

But I do have to buy another crib mattress.  I just don't know what kind to buy.  Should I buy a cheaper one...or go for the good one?  I kinda feel guilty if I don't go for one of the better ones.  Do you think it makes a difference?

Re: It's inevitable...I'll have to get another crib.

• I have gotten cheap ones for both - they don't seem to mind :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • i just ordered a graco crib from target--the charleston, though the lauren has it too, and got a free mattress. Its not the greastest im sure, but we can use it until we get DS out of his crib.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimageimageimage
  • Baby Bargains recommended a mattress from Target that was (I think) ~$80.
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • They don't weigh enough for the quality of a mattress to be a big factor.

I've gone one crazy nice expensive one and 2 super cheap ones.  

I think the toddler actually prefers the cheap (bought it used) one.

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • I 'think' we are going to use SIL's crib for the baby until we can get DS into a big bed....although he is a crappy sleeper so I'm scared that will take longer than most.  :(

If we can't use SIL's crib, then I am just going to get one of the $99 Ikea cribs for the baby.  We also need another chair/rocker and I am not looking forward to that either!  

• This week at target if you buy certan cribs they're giving you a mattress.  One of the cribs is the graco lauren for $139...so with the free mattress it's a pretty good deal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards