South Carolina Babies
Options

Columbia Get Together In The Works!

Ok...I'm about action and have read many posts of ladies in the Columbia area that are wanting to get together but no one has committed, so I say, let's do it!

1.  Post here what evenings of the week work best for you.

2. Your favorite places to eat.

I'll take care of the rest!  Let's shoot for something before the end of the month!

Re: Columbia Get Together In The Works!

• Options
    Either I made a terrible first impression, or the boards are very slow.  :(  Hope the boards are just slow.  I"m just excited to meet other gals who are having babies around the same time as me and in making new friends in the Columbia and/or Beaufort area.
  • Options
    Too funny...the boards are just slow. I only check the SC board every week or so.  And how cool that our due dates are only about a week apart!  :-)
    I'm totally up for meeting and I'm hoping we all live around the same area.
    I'm up in the NE corner. Where are you?

1.  Any evening works for me.  I'm a stay at homie.

2. My DH and I just moved up here, so I'm not too familiar with the area...but I'm up for almost any restaurant.

I'm also looking into prenatal yoga classes...so I'll throw that out as an option if anyone is interested in joining me!  :-)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Louloubear,

Email me at stefcav@gmail.com  I know what it's like to be a newbie in town and can show you around. I also would be interested in prenatal yoga classes!  I live in the SE part of Columbia, down towards lower Richland off Garners Ferry Road.  You must live near Sandhills.  If you email me, I'd be willing to show you around a little.  :)  

Stef

• Options
    Hey, count me in!!!   I only end up checking here like once a month or something......I'll check back here over the next few days.....let me know
  • Options

Haha, apparently I lied.  The last time I came to the SC boards was early Nov.  I had the intentions as you do, for a Columbia mom's meet up, but I am not as 'together' as you. 

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/25499494.aspx

Here are some other bumpies that were interested as well.  I would love to meet a bunch of people, because I really dont' know anyone around here.  

Oh, I live over by Sandhills area too.  

• Options

I also live in the NE area and would be interested in a get together. Right now I work  M - F so weekday evenings or weekends would be best for me (until mid- February when I stay home).

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If you want to be part of a future get together, leave me your email so I can get in touch with you rather than this becoming a reality in June when everyone finally gets around to checking the boards.  Email me at stefcav@gmail.com or leave yours here!!
  • Options

I'll send you my email.  Most any night or weekend will work for me.  I go back to work Feb 2, but would be available in the evenings.  I live in the Irmo area.  Depending on when we do it, I may have to bring my son with me, but he usually sleeps through being at restaurants. :)  I'm looking forward to meeting other Cola moms. I was very fortunate on knot and met some of my best friends. :)

• Options
    So far, I have Laura, Dana, and Leslie on my email list of "bump" girls.  Send me your emails so we can plan to get together!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"