Infertility
Options

5dp3dt - POAS update

trigger is out, baby(ies) are not in...yet

BFN #1 LOL.

Let the madness ensue. (BTW, you guys really are pushers!)

Re: 5dp3dt - POAS update

• Options
    Well it is good to know the trigger is for sure gone. Keep posting your results!!
    TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options
    I got a negative at this point too. I'm hoping tomorrow brings a nice BFP!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hm I thought you were a day or two later.  TOO EARLY, lol!
  • Options

meh - it's still early!

sorry to be a bad influence LOL

I have strict orders from DH not to pee on anything, so I have to live vicariously through you ;)

• Options
    Glad the trigger is out... keep us posted! I agree... lol... too early!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Silly! I think its too early but nice to know the trigger is out!!  cmon sticky BFP!!
    TTC since 12/ 06: H/Azoospermia Ivf#1 BFP m/c 5w3d FET#1 c/p FET# 2 BFN IVF#2 BFFN IVF#3 March/April
  • Options
    Happy to hear the trigger is out!  Can't wait to read about your bfp!!! :)
    SAIFW
    TTC since 2008 dx PCOS & MFI
    Clomid/Femara no "O"
    IVF #1 BFN
    FET #1 cancelled for biopsy
    FET #1.2 c/p, July 2012 c/p
    IUI #1 & 1.2 canceled
    IVF #2 ER 12/1, Freeze all due to OHSS
    FET #2.1 cancelled due to DVT risk, FET #2.2 Jan 2013
    my blog
  • Options
    imageDinaLINY:

I have strict orders from DH not to pee on anything, so I have to live vicariously through you ;)

I promise, by Saturday I will have POAS'd so many times that you will feel like you have too LOL. 

• Options

Niki -

You are so good. At being bad. I hope you start to see a second line soon!!!

3 yrs ttc, 3ivfs, 4 iuis and finally a baby boy! And then a girl to follow. 2 under 2!
  • Options
    Now  you know that the trigger is out.  Let's hope for a BFP soon!
  • Options
    Ahhh okay at least now we know the trigger is out!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Too early - you'll see that BFP in a couple of days.  Fingers crossed
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sooo exciting!   Just remember it is still VERY early!   Fingers crossed
  • Options
    Good Luck! I am glad to see the trigger is gone, and I think it is too early for the other :) Keep testing!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This is very exciting!  You are brave, woman!  I never had the guts to test my trigger out!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

GL when you test a little later.

TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    This post is really funny! LOL!?
    GL!
    DS born 7.30.11
  • Options
    POAS time, how exciting! I really, really hope you get great news in the next 4 days!
    1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yay for your trigger being out....now come on BFP!!
  • Options
    Okay, you're freaking me out that you're peeing on things already! I was going to try to hold out until at least Sunday, LOL.
  • Options
    So glad the trigger is out! Now bring on that second line!! Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Thank you IVF for our little miracles!!
  • Options
    GL niki!
    May 06: Natural PG= m/c, July 09: TI= m/c, November 09: TI=BFN, December 09: IUI= c/p
    IVF#1: start stims 1/26; ER 2/8; ET 2/13= BFN; FET#1: May 2010= m/c *NEW CLINIC Jan 2011* IVF#2: start stims 1/12; ER 1/22; ET 1/27= BFN; IVF#3: TBD
    ~SAIFW/PAIFW~
  • Options
    crossing all my fingers and toes that you're posting a BFP in the next couple of days!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Gah!!! You are killing me!! I seriously cannot wait for that 2nd line to show up this week!!!!

• Options
    I hope you start seeing a second line again soon.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"