Oregon Babies
Options

What hospital are you delivering at?

That's all :)

We're delivering at OHSU and every morning when I drive across the Ross Island to work, I look up there and think "Wow, that's where he will be born"

Nuts.

Re: What hospital are you delivering at?

• Options
    We'll be at St V's, which is right next door to my OB office.  I'm glad we'll be there, since I've already had 2 surgeries there in the past so I know it's a nice hospital to be at :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagejoleine:
    We'll be at St V's, which is right next door to my OB office.  I'm glad we'll be there, since I've already had 2 surgeries there in the past so I know it's a nice hospital to be at :)

I delivered at St V's too...my OB is over there. Who is yours Joleine? Are you at the Petercourt office?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're delivering at Good Sam and crossing our fingers that it will be safe for them to change the visitor policy by February!
  • Options
    imagesoontobe05:

imagejoleine:

I delivered at St V's too...my OB is over there. Who is yours Joleine? Are you at the Petercourt office?

Yep, I go to Womens HealthCare Associates and see Dr. Warhus.  I've been seeing him for years and looooooooooove him :)  Who did you see?

• Options
    St. V's for us. I have Kaiser, so I could only choose from St V's, Sunnyside, or Salem Hospital.
  • Options

I delivered at Kaiser Sunnyside and had a FABULOUS experience, it's a great hospital and all brand new remodeled a year ago, so huge birthing suites, nice bathrooms, etc.

And, every time I drive by it on the freeway and see the trees (that I could see from my room window) I still get teary-eyed.  We had such great nurses and Drs the whole time, I'm so glad we delivered there.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagejoleine:
    imagesoontobe05:

imagejoleine:

Yep, I go to Womens HealthCare Associates and see Dr. Warhus.  I've been seeing him for years and looooooooooove him :)  Who did you see?

I go to Dr. Brodsky. She's really nice. I love her. Took me a bit to get used to her way of doing things, but in the end I found she was the best thing that could've happened. I saw Dr. Warhus once while my doc was on vaca in the last two weeks of pregnancy. He sent me to the hospital. He was nice but kind of scared me. He's just very brutally honest, which is a good thing, but at the same time, freaked me out because I was about to have a baby. But he was nice.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagesoontobe05:

I go to Dr. Brodsky. She's really nice. I love her. Took me a bit to get used to her way of doing things, but in the end I found she was the best thing that could've happened. I saw Dr. Warhus once while my doc was on vaca in the last two weeks of pregnancy. He sent me to the hospital. He was nice but kind of scared me. He's just very brutally honest, which is a good thing, but at the same time, freaked me out because I was about to have a baby. But he was nice.

Its funny that you say that about Dr. Warhus, as that's one of the reasons that I love him SO MUCH.  He doesn't sugarcoat anything, and that is what I like about a doctor.  He's also very laid back and just a really nice guy.  I started seeing him in the fall of 2006 for pain I was having and after seeing about 10 other doctors, all of them telling me the pain was in my head, he diagnosed my endometriosis right away and for that, I'll always love him. :)  I really really hope he is there when baby is born :)

• Options
    I'm delivering at Providence Portland.  Hopefully SOONER rather than later!
  • Options

imagelinzmariedesigns:

Good luck! I have a friend that delivered there many many years ago and their rooms are NICE and big :)

• Options
    I am at Providence Portland too. I love that it's less than 5 minutes from my house.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Options
    We're close, too!  Just about a mile and a half away.
  • Options
    imagejoleine:

imagelinzmariedesigns:

Good luck! I have a friend that delivered there many many years ago and their rooms are NICE and big :)

Thank you!  I was excited about the big rooms so our families could join us after the baby arrives and we wouldn't feel super cramped.  But the rules have changed due to the swine flu and we can only have 2 people visiting at a time.  Oh well, it will actually be nice to have some privacy and get rest instead of guests constantly coming in and out!

• Options
    I delivered at OHSU.  The accommodations are great- flat screen TVs, DVD players, jacuzzi bathtubs, each room is equipped for a water birth...
  • Options
    imageThe_Jen626:

I delivered at Kaiser Sunnyside and had a FABULOUS experience, it's a great hospital and all brand new remodeled a year ago, so huge birthing suites, nice bathrooms, etc.

And, every time I drive by it on the freeway and see the trees (that I could see from my room window) I still get teary-eyed.  We had such great nurses and Drs the whole time, I'm so glad we delivered there.

This is awesome to hear! I'm delivering at Kaiser Sunnyside. I've heard its really nice but I missed our tour so I haven't actually seen the rooms.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"