Options

::ESipp000::

2»

Re: ::ESipp000::

• Options
    imageesipp000:

imageryaroberts:
    R u not putting in your sex days?

Hmm what sex?? haha We've fooled around but haven't had sex isn't that awful we've been so busy and then with he SA test we couldn't and yeah we need to I don't want to waste this cycle!

Poor Ryan...I made him the last 3 days in a row!  He was pretty worn out tonight though.  But my OPKs are still + so I wanted to make sure to get as much sex in (literally, HAHA!) before he left for Mexico.  He was a good sport and took one for the team!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageesipp000:

imageryaroberts:
    Because she has 3 kids and lives on under $1000 per month.  And some of her posts are ridiculous!

Crap! I just glanced but I thought it was under $1000 in groceries a month haha. Wow thats crazy I'll have to look at it some more. Ya know only you find these things.

No, her family of 5 lives on under $1000 a month, for EVERYTHING!!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageryaroberts:
    imageesipp000:

imageryaroberts:
    R u not putting in your sex days?

Hmm what sex?? haha We've fooled around but haven't had sex isn't that awful we've been so busy and then with he SA test we couldn't and yeah we need to I don't want to waste this cycle!

Poor Ryan...I made him the last 3 days in a row!  He was pretty worn out tonight though.  But my OPKs are still + so I wanted to make sure to get as much sex in (literally, HAHA!) before he left for Mexico.  He was a good sport and took one for the team!!! 

Haha I'm sure he was really complaining!  He'll be gone then you'll be gone so he should really get it while he can! If only my Ryan and I could coordinate are time!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    K so I'm going to turn in for the night. I have an early appt...well its at 10 but still by the time I get up and shower tomorrow's a hair washing day it'll be early. Hey thanks again for the water fountain. Are you sure you dont want anything for it? Also let me know if you want to have a mini girls night while ryans out of town.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lord have mercy...Of course she cuts her own hair...And her husbands...And her 3 kids...Wowzers.
  • Options

imageesipp000:
    K so I'm going to turn in for the night. I have an early appt...well its at 10 but still by the time I get up and shower tomorrow's a hair washing day it'll be early. Hey thanks again for the water fountain. Are you sure you dont want anything for it? Also let me know if you want to have a mini girls night while ryans out of town.

Okie dokie nightie night...No, I don't want anything for the fountain.  It just sat on our counter to collect dust.  I'll let ya know about a girls night! 

• Options
    crazy! I can't believe they live on that I'm so glad I get my haircut by someone professional and colored and well my amazing extensions! haha
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageesipp000:
    crazy! I can't believe they live on that I'm so glad I get my haircut by someone professional and colored and well my amazing extensions! haha

Me too!  I would be out of a job fast if people started doing it themselves!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"