Trouble TTC

::ESipp000::

Are you here? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ::ESipp000::

• of course! I love the pick of Sooner haha. Bos was laying in bed like that when I got up this morning but he was on his back legs in the air but somehow swaddled like a baby.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Too cute!  I rotate my pics so all the animals get the spotlight once in awhile!
  • Loading the player...
  • My phone just died so if you sent another text I didn't get it 

• Lucky bastard Ryan leaves for Mexico tomorrow!
  • I need to post a lot so I can get to Silver and shed my Newbie status!
  • Where'd you go?!  I'm excited we can cyberstalk each other now :-)
  • I'll be back later... 

• Sorry I was trying to download a pic

And yeah I sent a couple i'll send them to you on here

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was trying to figure out how to get a ticker of r marriage on here and also I was telling you that I added you as a friend on here
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hey if you want to get together while he's gone let me know. How long is he in mexico again? And when do you leave for ur parents?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Click on my marriage ticker and it will show you how to make you own!
  • imageesipp000:
    Hey if you want to get together while he's gone let me know. How long is he in mexico again? And when do you leave for ur parents?

He's in Mexico til Monday and I leave 2 weeks from today for Ohio. 

• so he's only there for the weekend? thats a short trip but its all paid for so I guess there's no complaining

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Put your FF ticker in your siggy so I can compare!!!  
  • did you decided for sure about the 80's bday party? I think I have to throw my sisters wedding shower the next day
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageesipp000:

so he's only there for the weekend? thats a short trip but its all paid for so I guess there's no complaining

Yeah, short and sweet but all expenses paid!  He'll take what he can get... 

• k how do I do that? I have to figure that one out i'm not very computer friendly unless its typing I'm good at that! haha
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageesipp000:
    did you decided for sure about the 80's bday party? I think I have to throw my sisters wedding shower the next day

No, nothing for sure yet...I'll keep you updated.  I don't see why we wouldn't though.  I think it all depends on Richie's mom watching the kids. 

• imageesipp000:
    k how do I do that? I have to figure that one out i'm not very computer friendly unless its typing I'm good at that! haha

Sign in to you FF account and go to sharing on the left hand side and click on tickers.  It should let you make one for your chart.  Then you go to MY Bump and click edit profile.  Copy and paste the link from FF into your signature box and save.  You do the same thing for the marriage ticker too. 

• imageryaroberts:

imageesipp000:
    k how do I do that? I have to figure that one out i'm not very computer friendly unless its typing I'm good at that! haha

Sign in to you FF account and go to sharing on the left hand side and click on tickers.  It should let you make one for your chart.  Then you go to MY Bump and click edit profile.  Copy and paste the link from FF into your signature box and save.  You do the same thing for the marriage ticker too. 

And you can go to tinypic.com if you wanna upload a photo to put in your siggy.  They'll give you a link to copy and paste of the pic and it'll show up in your siggy like the pic of Sooner. 

• i'm working on fertility friend now so hopefully i'll get this right
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • k so I think i got it. I decided to go festive and do a xmas one.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It's only showing the link, not the ticker 

• k i lied why isn't it showing up its just says a link?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hmmm...I'll look at mine and see exactly how to do it...
  • wow I feel dumb I really am a natural blond! haha
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • K...Do everything I said in the pp, click on customize ticker and then go thru the steps and make sure you copy and paste the right link
  • imageesipp000:
    wow I feel dumb I really am a natural blond! haha

HA! 

• Did Ryan get his SA results back yet?
  • So I did everything like you said and it still isnt working! And yes they said they were good but then Finley (dr. nilsons nurse) said something about them being a little off or I don't know she said dr nilson would tell me but he never brought it up and we were talking about all the other stuff so I'm going to call tomorrow and make sure. Oh I told him about all my concerns and what that lady told me. He talked to me for like 20-25 mins and answered my questions he said he's totally fine with natural childbirth and all that. He said he would never ever go to southcrest so that makes me feel better cause almost all the drs she referred me to are from there!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I did it I did it! haha wow it really is the little things in life!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well that's good!  So are you going to stay with him?  You have to read this blog, this biitch is nuts!!!

https://under1000permonth.blogspot.com/

• Yes!  It's working now!  Good job!
  • So needless to say I am totally in love with him again and am really glad he's my dr. Oh I also had my other dr appt and he said I'd have to wait and have surgery once my sisters wedding is over cuz the recovery time is so long! UGH!! So I'm pretty much stuck so we have to stop trying for like 3 months or so.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • R u not putting in your sex days?
  • imageesipp000:
    So needless to say I am totally in love with him again and am really glad he's my dr. Oh I also had my other dr appt and he said I'd have to wait and have surgery once my sisters wedding is over cuz the recovery time is so long! UGH!! So I'm pretty much stuck so we have to stop trying for like 3 months or so.

That sucks a fatty...But I'm glad you're back in love with Dr. Nilson! 

• y is she crazy?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Because she has 3 kids and lives on under $1000 per month.  And some of her posts are ridiculous!
  • imageryaroberts:
    R u not putting in your sex days?

Hmm what sex?? haha We've fooled around but haven't had sex isn't that awful we've been so busy and then with he SA test we couldn't and yeah we need to I don't want to waste this cycle!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageryaroberts:
    Because she has 3 kids and lives on under $1000 per month.  And some of her posts are ridiculous!

Crap! I just glanced but I thought it was under $1000 in groceries a month haha. Wow thats crazy I'll have to look at it some more. Ya know only you find these things.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"