New Orleans Babies
Options

Pumpkin Patch

So, where are you taking your LO's for a pumpkin?  We went to Red Bluff Farms over the weekend in Folsom.  We went last year to the one at St.Martins and may go back again this year just to get some cute pics.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pumpkin Patch

• Options

How was Red Bluff Farms?  I think we're headed there this weekend.  We went to Mrs. Heather's farm (I think that was the name of it) in Hammond.  It was pretty nice, small, but nice. 

Where is St. Martins?

• Options

i really want to take the boys to a pumpkin patch on saturday, but i'd have to go alone so i don't know if that's realistic. hmm.

if i can find someone to help me, where should i go? where is folsom?

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    image102503Natalie:

How was Red Bluff Farms?  I think we're headed there this weekend.  We went to Mrs. Heather's farm (I think that was the name of it) in Hammond.  It was pretty nice, small, but nice. 

Where is St. Martins?

To be honest Red Bluff was just OK (and it was like 9 bucks an adult!). I thought it was cute b/c they had animals (cows, chicks, etc.) out, but as farm as getting a pumpkin it was pretty much slim pickins! We ended up going to a farmers market in Mandeville for the pumpkin which actually had really cute decorations for pictures and what not.

St. Martins has a small pumpkin patch for Halloween. It's on Metairie Road. It's pretty cute, I got great pictures there last year.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I took my little one, Logan, to the St. Martin's "pumpkin patch" last week. It's not a real pumpkin patch of course, just pallets stacked with cut pumpkins, but they have a small area in front that's decorated and cute and looks like it's meant for photos. I got some cute shots of my son there. I have a bunch of them on my blog.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"