Infertility
Options

Stupid Dr. Phil announcement

I just caught the tail end of it, but apparently they had Dr. Phil's son Jay and his wife on the show announcing that she's pg.  A few months back she and her 2 sisters (they're triplets) went on The Doctors to ask about fertility.  They had  a RE on there who spoke about IF in general.  The girls were so clueless and acted like airheads!   They wanted to know if they could all get pg at the same time and yada, yada, yada.  Apparently their wish came true and the triplets are all now pg.  They will have an u/s tomorrow on The Doctors.  Robin went on to say how we should all tune in for the u/s tomorrow!  No thanks!  Not sure how far along they are; she was sitting down and I couldn't see a bump.  Gag me!  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Stupid Dr. Phil announcement

• Options

Dr. Phil = Jerry Springer

Sorry - he drives me crazy!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    gag me with a spoon.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Dr. Phil drives me crazy, too.  He's a real d-bag. I don't watch him but happened to land on the channel to see what was coming up on Oprah.  Ugh!
  • Options

Gah!  Sadly I'm sure we know way more about reproduction than most people out there.  I may have to interrupt my dirty jobs marathon (I love mike rowe) for a second to tune in to Dr. Phil.  

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Options
    he graduated from the college i work at - he makes me sick (but he is like their pride and joy)
  • Options
    I hate fertile biotches.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Yuck.  I was wondering when she would get KU'ed though as they've been married for awhile now.  That's what I think now whenever anyone gets married - celebrity or not.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageyodasmistress:
    I hate fertile biotches.
    PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

imageyodasmistress:
    I hate fertile biotches.

This! I hate how they feel the need to brag about it. I am sure it was planned.

PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I'm watching the show now. took them all of one cycle to get pregnant. Happy for them, sad for me.
  • Options
    : barf:  I"m just tuning in right now.  gross.  
  • Options

Gross- they're having viewers vote in suggestions for what the kid will call him- and the winner gets to fly out and see.  Oh and now they're talking about twins/etc.  They are clueless as to the genetics of twins/etc.

And now their u/s is on the show 'the doctors'.

Ok i need to change back to dirty jobs.  much better for me! 

• Options
    and all three triplets are pg and having there u/s on the Doctors.  No thanks!
  • Options
    Ick!

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • Options
    Blech!  I can't even watch 2 minutes of that show before I want to kick him in the face!  Sorry :(
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh, I'm so glad I wasn't home to see this show (not that I watch him anyway because he makes me sick).  Angry  Blah!!
    TTC with DOR, low morphology, fertilization issues
    IVF#1 Oct 2009 (CCRM) - BFN
    IVF#2 March 2010 - Poor response/cancelled
    DE IVF#1 Aug 2010 - BFN
    DE IVF#2 Dec 2010 - Transferred 1, 2 frozen - BFP!
    TTC#2 FET Jan 2013 - Transferred 1 - BFP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ug I cant stand him!
  • Options
    i read the news on internet.. so glad i'm at work and i'll be missing the show.. so they are going to show the u/s on the doctors.. that's my fav show.. i'll make sure i'll miss that episode. i'll just go do my gorcery shopping instead..
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BFP 2# 7/5/09,EDD:3/26/10,MC:9/23/09. We Miss our Lucky Charm.
  • Options
    That is sickening beyond belief!!!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"