North Carolina Babies
Options

Carters coupon

I have one in my email that expires today.  I was planning to go to Carters tomorrow.  Will they email another coupon tonight?  Or tomorrow?  Or will they take expired coupons?  Ugh... maybe I just need to go another time...
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Carters coupon

• Options
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I meant to page you earlier. ?I have another $5 off Enfamil coupon, do you want it?
  • Options

imageskirk429:
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I meant to page you earlier.  I have another $5 off Enfamil coupon, do you want it?

Would love it!  Do you still have my address??

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was in their store today and got one that is good for October. I imagine they would email the same coupon. If you want, I can mail it to you.
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Options
    I should still have your address, I will double check my email. Also, if you go to retailmenot.com, they usually have coupon codes and printable coupons that you can search for Carter's.
  • Options
    cmbrown - I just emailed you a coupon - I had just gotten it in my email and wasn't planning on using it anyways!  =)
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.  I ended up just going last night.  Didn't find too many good deals though...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"