1st Trimester
Options

Hey ladies!

Im going to take a poll. 

How many of you at around 6wks HAD morning sickness.

I just want a general idea.

Thanks.

Re: Hey ladies!

• Options
    Me.  Nausea at the beginning and vomiting at the end
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

nope.

There are a bunch of posts on this page and next about it if that helps you.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was curious because I havent had any yet (knock on wood) and I keep reading it hits around 6wks, but I was wondering if I was going to get it would it have come already or has it hit later for some women.....
  • Options
    m/s has only ever hit for me if I didn't eat the moment I realized I was hungry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMrs. Vick:
    I was curious because I havent had any yet (knock on wood) and I keep reading it hits around 6wks, but I was wondering if I was going to get it would it have come already or has it hit later for some women.....

Thats why I directed you to the other posts :D A ton of people ask this because it happens to a lot of us. I'm 11 weeks and I haven't had any. Hopefully you won't get it, either!

• Options
    imageIrishBrideND:

imageMrs. Vick:

Amen to that! I hope I dont either lol feeling fat/bloated/gassy is ENOUGH for me and my poor DH  

Thats why I directed you to the other posts :D A ton of people ask this because it happens to a lot of us. I'm 11 weeks and I haven't had any. Hopefully you won't get it, either!

• Options
    imageIrishBrideND:

imageMrs. Vick:

Amen to that! I hope I dont either lol feeling fat/bloated/gassy is ENOUGH for me and my poor DH   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"