Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

When was YOUR mom born?

So a PP made me think of this when one poster was born in 1965 and another one's mom was born in 1962!  So, I thought it would be fun to see who has the youngest mom and who has the oldest?

So, what year was your mom born and is this their first grandchild?  If not their first, how old were they when they had their first grandchild?

Re: When was YOUR mom born?

• Options

My mom was born in 1947 and my stepmom in 1946.  Stepmom became a grandmother in 1997 when she was 50.

• Options
    Born in 1948 and had her first grandchild at 58.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My mom was born in 1960. Trent is the first grandbaby.
  • Options

1960 and this is her first grandchild. 

• Options

My mom was born in 1939

and her first grand child was born in 1996, so she was 56 when he was born

• Options
    • My mom was born in 1942.
    • Had her first of seven kids in 1962.
    • Had me (her 6th) in 1980.
    • First grandchild 1994. (Rory is her 9th grandbaby)
  • Options

My mom was born in 1954

DS wasn't her first grandchild, he was her 7th. Her first grandbaby was born in 1996

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Options
    53.  what a year.  ;)
  • Options
    1953, it is her first grandchild.
  • Options
    1952. This is her first granchild.
  • Options
    My mom was born in 1957, so she's 52--53 in June. This is her first grandchild. He was born last April, so she was 51--almost 52.
  • Options
    My mom was born in 1964, and my DD was her first grandchild, and she was born in 2006. So my mom was 42.
  • Options

imageTricia23:
    My mom was born in 1964, and my DD was her first grandchild, and she was born in 2006. So my mom was 42.

Now I feel weird, my husband is older than your mom.  Surprise

• Options
    My mom was born in 1961 and my LO is her first grandchild
  • Options

Yes (I'm an only child)

• Options
    1951 - first grandchild.
  • Options
    My Mom was born in 1958. Zachary is her first grandchild.
  • Options
    my mom was born in 1958 and MIL in 1959. first grandchild for both -- mom was 51 and MIL 50.
  • Options

My mom was born 1952 and passed away before her first grandchild which would have been Maximiliano :(

• Options
    my mom was born in 61 and this is her 2nd grandchild, but her first was born a month before mine
  • Options
    My mom was born in 1955...this is her second grandchild, first was in 2008.  So she was 52 (almost 53).
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options

My Mom was born in 1960, had me at 25, and technically, this is her first grand child.  She will be 50 this year (oh the teasing Wink).  I say techinically because my Dad has 2 sons from a previous marriage that have children, but they just call my Mom Pam, not any type of Grandma.  I am her oldest child.

If you count my nephews, then my Mom became a Grandma at 38.  Tongue Tied

Mc 6/2/08 at 6w2d * CP 11/22/08 * CP 1/21/09 - Dx compound heterozygous MTHFR 3/23/09 - BFP 3/24/09
  • Options

My mom was born in 1942, and became a grandmother at 61.

My sister was born in 1968 and is therefore older than some of your moms. Crazy!

• Options

My mom was born in 1945. She was 36 when I was born, and I have a 40 year old brother (who was born in '69....so weird that some of your moms were born just a few years before him!).

She just became a grandmother 5 years ago at 60. My brother was 35 when his daughter was born.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1954 and this is her first grandchild.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1960, became a grandma in 2002
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My mom was born in 1956. I was born in 1982. DS is her first grandchild, born in 2009. She does have a few great nieces and nephews before DS though...the first in 2002.
  • Options
    Mom was born in 61. This is her second. First was born Jan 2008.
  • Options
    My mom was born in 1949, she'll be 61 this coming Tuesday.  DS is the first grandbaby on both sides.  But she doesn't look a day over 50!  She had me when she was 33 after years of infertility because of endo. 
  • Options
    My mom was born in 1958 and my step-mom (who raised me) in 1966.  When my sister had her first child, they were 44 and 36.
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
  • Options
    My mom was born in 1957 and Olivia is her first grandchild.
  • Options
    My mom was born in 1956 and Sophi is her first grandchild.
  • Options

1958 mine was her first at 51

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My mother was born in 1941 and my daughter Mary Page, born in Nov '09 is her first and only grandchild.  However, if I factor in my mother in law, I may have everyone beat.  My MIL was born in 1922 and turned 87 just before Mary Page-- HER first grandchild -- was born.  My husband is an only child and his mother was older when he was born.  My mother-in-law, called Nana by baby, had given up ever having grandchildren!
  • Options
    My mom was born in 1937. She had me when she was 40 in 1977. Her first grandchild was born when she was 45 in 1982. My LO is her 11th grandchild, she also has 2 step-grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren!
  • Options

imageEJDIII:
    My mom was born in 1937. She had me when she was 40 in 1977. Her first grandchild was born when she was 45 in 1982. My LO is her 11th grandchild, she also has 2 step-grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren!

dang, you beat me!  My mom was 40 when she had me in 1979 as well!

• Options

This is her 2nd. My sister had a baby at 17. So my mom was 43 when she became a grandma

Miscarriage/D&E 10w6d 10/3/14 (baby's heart stopped beating)

Ectopic Pregnancy discovered @ 10 weeks 5/6/14 (Lost right tube and ovary)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Miscarriage @ 9 weeks 11/9/08

• Options
    I am tying EJDIII, my Mom was born in 1937 as well. She had me when she was 37 and my brother at 35. My nephew was born in 2004 and was her first grandchild. She has 3 grandchildren.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    My mom was born in 1947, had her first baby in 1969, had me- her 7th of 9 in 1984, first grand baby in 1997, and is now expecting her 13th in April.
  • Options

My mom was born in 58, and Kieran is her first grandbaby.  So she was 51 when I had him.

I think I said on here the other day that my mom was 54...she'd kill me if she saw that I'd said that hah I was thinking she was born in 55, but that was my dad.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"