2nd Trimester
Options

plus size maternity?

Is anyone having luck finding CUTE maternity jeans to fit a size 18? Motherhood has some great styles, but they XL is a little too tight, and then they have a horrible plus size collection. Ugh, i'm so frustrated!

Re: plus size maternity?

• Options
    Glad you asked this.... I have been using my Be-Band so haven't made the jump to regular maternity jeans but the need is coming, very, very quickly...
  • Options

jcpenney has some, unfortunately you have to buy it online. They only carry regular sizes at the store but some of those fit me and im considered plus size. Also, i had really good luck with kohls and their pants fitting me. I didnt purchase jeans but bought like dressy capris.

I was like you and went to motherhood and i was between an xl and the smallest plus size so nothing really fit right now. I feel your pain. I just ordered some things from jcpenney online and ordered bigger for further down the road and then did order some smaller sizes to wear now.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekimbarnes83:
    Glad you asked this.... I have been using my Be-Band so haven't made the jump to regular maternity jeans but the need is coming, very, very quickly...

yeah, well... when i got pregnant i was in need of new jeans anyway because i had gained some weight and they don't fit my thunder thighs anymore. so at this point i figure i might as well buy some maternity ones instead of regular ones that i won't be able to fit into in a couple of months

• Options
    imageOkieDokie88:

imagekimbarnes83:

yeah, well... when i got pregnant i was in need of new jeans anyway because i had gained some weight and they don't fit my thunder thighs anymore. so at this point i figure i might as well buy some maternity ones instead of regular ones that i won't be able to fit into in a couple of months

Totally agree with that - absolutely. 

• Options
    Did you try Old Navy? I haven't tried their jeans or pants yet but they are on their way to me. I just know they to a size 20 and are priced well.
  • Options
    i cant help with jeans as i dont recall the last time i wore them but the best places -ONLINE ONLY though -for maternity ive found is Motherhood and JcPenney
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"