2nd Trimester

plus size maternity?

Is anyone having luck finding CUTE maternity jeans to fit a size 18? Motherhood has some great styles, but they XL is a little too tight, and then they have a horrible plus size collection. Ugh, i'm so frustrated!

Re: plus size maternity?

• Glad you asked this.... I have been using my Be-Band so haven't made the jump to regular maternity jeans but the need is coming, very, very quickly...
  • jcpenney has some, unfortunately you have to buy it online. They only carry regular sizes at the store but some of those fit me and im considered plus size. Also, i had really good luck with kohls and their pants fitting me. I didnt purchase jeans but bought like dressy capris.

I was like you and went to motherhood and i was between an xl and the smallest plus size so nothing really fit right now. I feel your pain. I just ordered some things from jcpenney online and ordered bigger for further down the road and then did order some smaller sizes to wear now.

•     
  • image kimbarnes83:
    Glad you asked this.... I have been using my Be-Band so haven't made the jump to regular maternity jeans but the need is coming, very, very quickly...

yeah, well... when i got pregnant i was in need of new jeans anyway because i had gained some weight and they don't fit my thunder thighs anymore. so at this point i figure i might as well buy some maternity ones instead of regular ones that i won't be able to fit into in a couple of months

• image OkieDokie88:

image kimbarnes83:
    Glad you asked this.... I have been using my Be-Band so haven't made the jump to regular maternity jeans but the need is coming, very, very quickly...

yeah, well... when i got pregnant i was in need of new jeans anyway because i had gained some weight and they don't fit my thunder thighs anymore. so at this point i figure i might as well buy some maternity ones instead of regular ones that i won't be able to fit into in a couple of months

Totally agree with that - absolutely. 

•     
  • Did you try Old Navy? I haven't tried their jeans or pants yet but they are on their way to me. I just know they to a size 20 and are priced well.
  • i cant help with jeans as i dont recall the last time i wore them but the best places -ONLINE ONLY though -for maternity ive found is Motherhood and JcPenney
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards