Parenting after a Loss

not flaming, but...

2»

Re: not flaming, but...

• Sorry I had to add a little randomness in this, couldnt resist

• imagelata82:
    I used to be the same way and I am a very shy person. I did nurse in private for the first week or so since we were SOOO bad at it. But now I BF anywhere, anytime and it doesn't bother me one bit. It would have been a lot harder to stick with it had I needed to be in private. Now I have small boobies so it makes it easier too. Most people don't know I am even nursing, I have had several people ask to hold her not realizeing I was nursing

Totally agree with this.  It took me about a month of nursing in private before I got fed up and now I'll NIP anywhere.  If someone else has a problem, don't look or go away.  I do use a Hooter Hider so you can't see anythign but I know some people are still uncomfortable.  I saw one poster say they'd pump and feed baby a bottle while in public - for me that was not possible because I'd have to pump at the same time baby ate to keep up my supply.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"