Indiana Babies
Options

I've been waiting for this...

The other day, Ryan came home and started to play with A.  Clearly A missed him.  I had a tear in my eye when I realized how much he loves him and how good he is with him.  Things are so different suddenly. A few weeks ago Dh felt guilty for dreading coming home from work to crying, reflux, not-eating baby. 

A's so much easier and so much fun.  Dh looks forward to coming home from work and seeing him.  We "fight" over who gets to play with him.  I remember when it was the opposite because we were so stressed and frustrated. 

We're over the hump!!

Re: I've been waiting for this...

• Options

Yay, yay, yay! That's awesome, Kathy! Y'all have been through so much, I'm sure it's a huge relief for things to be getting easier/more enjoyable now.

Judging from the pics on your blog, Andrew really seems to be thriving. He seems like such a smiley little guy, anymore! 

• Options
    That's so great!  It only keeps getting better too...wait until he repeats your words for the first time and fake laughs to try and get you to laugh.  Babies are such a blessing!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes

So happy to hear things are going well.  He's such a cutie and so lucky to have such wonderful parents. 

• Options
    oh, that's so awesome to hear!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• Options

I'm so glad to hear that, I know those first few months home were such a struggle.  It's wonderful that you are all so happy!

• Options

YAY!!

I'm looking forward to that day, too...even though everyone keeps telling me to enjoy this stage! I am, of course, but I'm excited for the day when Ella can give something back!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    this just made my heart smile Smile  i'm so glad A is doing better!
  • Options

Aww! That's so great! I think this age is much better than the "sack of sugar" age. It's so fun to laugh and play and actually get a response.

:)

• Options
    yay yay yay!!!! I bet that must be SUCH an amazing feeling. You two seem like such great parents.
    Michael & Ashley . 9.19.2008 . http://bartoblog.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    That is so great!!
  • Options
    I am really glad that things are go so well for you:>
  • Options
    That's AWESOME news!  I'm so happy things are going so well now!  And I adore the new sig pic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"