Indiana Babies

I've been waiting for this...

The other day, Ryan came home and started to play with A.  Clearly A missed him.  I had a tear in my eye when I realized how much he loves him and how good he is with him.  Things are so different suddenly. A few weeks ago Dh felt guilty for dreading coming home from work to crying, reflux, not-eating baby. 

A's so much easier and so much fun.  Dh looks forward to coming home from work and seeing him.  We "fight" over who gets to play with him.  I remember when it was the opposite because we were so stressed and frustrated. 

We're over the hump!!

Re: I've been waiting for this...

• Yay, yay, yay! That's awesome, Kathy! Y'all have been through so much, I'm sure it's a huge relief for things to be getting easier/more enjoyable now.

Judging from the pics on your blog, Andrew really seems to be thriving. He seems like such a smiley little guy, anymore! 

• That's so great!  It only keeps getting better too...wait until he repeats your words for the first time and fake laughs to try and get you to laugh.  Babies are such a blessing!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes

So happy to hear things are going well.  He's such a cutie and so lucky to have such wonderful parents. 

• oh, that's so awesome to hear!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• I'm so glad to hear that, I know those first few months home were such a struggle.  It's wonderful that you are all so happy!

• YAY!!

I'm looking forward to that day, too...even though everyone keeps telling me to enjoy this stage! I am, of course, but I'm excited for the day when Ella can give something back!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • this just made my heart smile Smile  i'm so glad A is doing better!
  • Aww! That's so great! I think this age is much better than the "sack of sugar" age. It's so fun to laugh and play and actually get a response.

:)

• yay yay yay!!!! I bet that must be SUCH an amazing feeling. You two seem like such great parents.
    Michael & Ashley . 9.19.2008 . http://bartoblog.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • That is so great!!
  • I am really glad that things are go so well for you:>
  • That's AWESOME news!  I'm so happy things are going so well now!  And I adore the new sig pic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"