Pregnant after 35
Options

**Moiselle**

How are you doing?  Will your OB induce if your baby isn't here by a certain date?

Thinking of you!

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!

Re: **Moiselle**

• Options

Hello Robyn!  Well, my cervix is paper thin, but not dilated.  I had to make an appt for next tues for an NST and check my amnio levels.  I am with the midwives, so it should be interesting to see what they recommend.

I did take a looong walk this am (aboiut 1.5 hours) and am being forced by DH to take a warm bath.  Not so easy to do when its so hot outside.  So I am crossing my fingers, hoping that I do get a July baby.  I guess baby likes the Slurpees I am giving her.  Someone must have told her that when she gets out, she'll get sour breastmilk instead.

How are you?  I would be surprised if you delivered before I do!

• Options

I'm doing fine and I HOPE I don't deliver before you.  Thanks for asking.

I just need this kiddo to stay IN ME for another 28 hours and then it will be August and I'll be on my DH's insurance. 

No labor... no water breaking... no contractions... PLEASE, Baby.  Not until August.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    steverstever member

I'm thinking of you too Moiselle!

And I've got everything crossed that you can hold out for a few more days Robyn!

• Options

I also hope your walk and bath will work, Moiselle! I am so over pregnancy now, can't even imagine how I'll feel in a week's time...

Robyn, I am sure you'll be able to hold on for another 28 hours.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You know, I think I have to face the fact that all of you could deliver before me!  Except for Robyn!  Not yet!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"