St. Louis Babies
Options

Nursery Furniture

Where are you going to purchase your baby's furniture? I have heard some negative things about Treasure Chest(room?) plan to visit Baby R Us and PB Kids. Any other suggestions? Thanks ladies :-)

Re: Nursery Furniture

• Options

I got my furniture off of Craigslist.  It is a Pali Crib, which is very high end, but I got it at a great deal.  <a href="https://www.pali-designs.com">Pali Website</a>

It is the April crib with the matching dresser/changing table combo.

You aren't very far along so you can look on craigs list and wait for a great deal!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I bought the Davinci Emily crib off of Babies R Us online.  It has never been recalled, is convertible, and got fabulous reviews. I paid around 280 for it, but I went to Once Upon a Child yesterday off of Manchester and they had the same crib (new in boxes) for 249 and in all five colors.  If you look at the floor samples at PB kids, I personally don't think the quality is there.  All the pieces had chips and dents in them.  I highly recommend looking at reviews online before you buy.  Babies R Us has a ton of reviews and was actually really helpful.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. PB Kids in the Galleria was closed. I was so surprised. We went to Baby R Us, Treasure Room (they had good prices and good CS), we also went to Goodnite Room and felt the same about them. I think we are going to go with a Westwood bedroom set from them in Tuscan. It was good shooping experience. I do think I am going to get the reclining rocker from Baby R Us though. It was sooo nice.
  • Options
    bekipbekip member
    Hi! My mom bought our DS's dresser/changer and crib which I picked out at Baby Depot on Manchester.  They had a good selection and prices were very reasonable.  We wanted solid wood, not partical board and they had just what we wanted!
  • Options

Our crib we bough on Craigslist (brand new and still sold at Babies R Us)!!  We bought a dresser and shelving unit from Ikea.  It is a great way to save some $$$.  Our changing table was given to us and just needs a coat of fresh paint.

One of my favorite stores is Goodnite Rooms

https://www.goodniterooms.com/

They have some CUTE stuff!!!  And great decor ideas...just a warning...it is pricey. 

Good luck shopping!!!

• Options
    Goodnite Room is where we are getting the furniture set. We felt the quality matched the price. Some of the decorations were a little over board, but they had a ton of sales going on. I missed the Baby Depot, guess I will head back that way this week. Thanks ladies :-) 
  • Options
    We bought our furniture from Treasure Room for a good price. We wanted to reclining glider from BRU but they said for a specialty fabric other than the 4 floor model colors it would take 16 weeks and I was 30 + weeks at the time so I thought that was ridiculous.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"