North Carolina Babies
Options

Morning Ladies

2»

Re: Morning Ladies

• Options
    I'm late getting on the boards today, but I've been thinking of you and Megan Grace these last few days. I'm glad that you and your DH got a few moments with her. ::Hugs::
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Just wanted to say again what a powerful story this is - you are a truly amazing person.  Little Megan is lucky to have you for a mama and I know she will be an angel watching over you.  Take care of yourself.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

So late on this I have been out of the office...but I am in tears and they are tears of joy that you were able to spend those precious few moments with her.

I am giving you lots of hugs and hope that your recovry is a speedy one.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

What an amazing mother you are.  Please know that we are all here for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. 

Isaiah 41:10 Don?t be afraid, for I am with you. Don?t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

• Options
    Amber - you know we love you and are here to support you as you begin your healing.  Let us know if we can do anything for you at all. 
  • Options
    i'm glad you got to spend a small amount of time with megan grace. i'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts. i hope you have a quick recovery!
  • Options
    Amber you are so strong!  I've been thinking about ya'll.  Much love to you & your family as you deal with all this.  Ya'll are continuing to be in my prayers.
  • Options
    Sweetie, you are in our prayers.  I'm so glad that you had the time you got with her.
  • Options

Amber, Thanks for taking the time to update us and tell us your story.  I'm glad you guys are at least doing "fairly well".  Hang in there.  You know you have a lot of women on this board who are praying for you and will support you in any way possible, me included. 

The verse that came to me today when I was thinking of you was Numbers 6:24-26:  "The LORD bless you and keep you; 25 the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; 26 the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."  I love standing in the sun, feeling its warmth and thinking of this verse. 

Many hugs to you and Steve!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am glad you got to spend a few minutes with her. Thank you for sharing your story.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"