North Carolina Babies

Morning Ladies

2»

Re: Morning Ladies

• I'm late getting on the boards today, but I've been thinking of you and Megan Grace these last few days. I'm glad that you and your DH got a few moments with her. ::Hugs::
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Just wanted to say again what a powerful story this is - you are a truly amazing person.  Little Megan is lucky to have you for a mama and I know she will be an angel watching over you.  Take care of yourself.
  •     
  • So late on this I have been out of the office...but I am in tears and they are tears of joy that you were able to spend those precious few moments with her.

I am giving you lots of hugs and hope that your recovry is a speedy one.

imageimage
    **BFP 6/25/12; EDD:3/8/13**
    My Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• What an amazing mother you are.  Please know that we are all here for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. 

Isaiah 41:10 Don?t be afraid, for I am with you. Don?t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

•     
  • Amber - you know we love you and are here to support you as you begin your healing.  Let us know if we can do anything for you at all. 
  • i'm glad you got to spend a small amount of time with megan grace. i'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts. i hope you have a quick recovery!
  •     
  • Amber you are so strong!  I've been thinking about ya'll.  Much love to you & your family as you deal with all this.  Ya'll are continuing to be in my prayers.
  • Sweetie, you are in our prayers.  I'm so glad that you had the time you got with her.
  •     
  • Amber, Thanks for taking the time to update us and tell us your story.  I'm glad you guys are at least doing "fairly well".  Hang in there.  You know you have a lot of women on this board who are praying for you and will support you in any way possible, me included. 

The verse that came to me today when I was thinking of you was Numbers 6:24-26:  "The LORD bless you and keep you; 25 the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; 26 the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."  I love standing in the sun, feeling its warmth and thinking of this verse. 

Many hugs to you and Steve!  

"Christmas 2011"

image image
  • I am glad you got to spend a few minutes with her. Thank you for sharing your story.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
2»
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards