Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

So tired

But so happy!

I had a great time and DH even smiled a time or two (i saw it i swear!!) and ike of course had a blast once he realized that his friends were not there to steal his toys only play with them, lol.  Thank you all so much for coming!!

Re: So tired

• Options
    I'm glad you guys had a great time, so sad we had to miss it!  i want pics :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you so much for having us. DH, Caroline, and I had a great time!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks so much for hosting Rhi - we had such a good time!!  I've been wanting to get in a pool for ages and it was great to finally get with to with all the nesties!!  The babies were adorable in the pool  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    So sad we missed it, can't wait to see the pics!
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    i did not take a single pic, please please please tell me someone did!! :o)
  • Options
    I took a couple, but honestly, it was hard to snap pics and baby wrangle at the same time :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    We had a great time also!! Thank you soo much for hosting, the pool was awesome!! I am exhausted!
    Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, really - thank you so much again, it was lovely.  Even with the two of us there we didn't get any pictures!  :(  But we really had a good time and I know T loved the pool.  SO glad your power came back on too - w00t!
  • Options

Here are some pics:

• Options

SO sad we couldn't make it!  We just finished up with the fence fixing, and we are not even close to being done!

We will need to have another pool GTG!

I can even host it at my house, if people don't mind driving up here to Denton

• Options
    looks like the kiddos loved it!
  • Options

Thanks so much Rhi!  We had a great time Smile

Denton would be perfect for the next one!  You're probably only 5 minutes away from us!

I took a couple pics..

https://picasaweb.google.com/pjoann78/PoolParty?feat=directlink

• Options

Looks like ya'll had a blast!!

• Options
    I hate we missed it! Sheri's been feverish this weekend (wse're guessing teething). We even had to cancel her ear piercing appointment on Saturday.
  • Options
    Looks like you guys had fun, I'm sorry we couldn't make it. I was holding out hope that we would after E left for work, but Lucie was taking a marathon 2 hour nap, and I was soo not about to wake the kid that had me up half the night!
  • Options

We had a blast.  Keanan passed out before we got to 121 and my sisters were out about 10 minutes later. 

Thanks again!  We have to do this again!

• Options
    Looks like everyone had a blast. It was such a gorgous (hot!) day for swimming!
  • Options

We had a great time, thanks for hosting Rhi. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"