Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

So tired

But so happy!

I had a great time and DH even smiled a time or two (i saw it i swear!!) and ike of course had a blast once he realized that his friends were not there to steal his toys only play with them, lol.  Thank you all so much for coming!!

Re: So tired

• I'm glad you guys had a great time, so sad we had to miss it!  i want pics :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you so much for having us. DH, Caroline, and I had a great time!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks so much for hosting Rhi - we had such a good time!!  I've been wanting to get in a pool for ages and it was great to finally get with to with all the nesties!!  The babies were adorable in the pool  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• So sad we missed it, can't wait to see the pics!
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • i did not take a single pic, please please please tell me someone did!! :o)
  • I took a couple, but honestly, it was hard to snap pics and baby wrangle at the same time :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• We had a great time also!! Thank you soo much for hosting, the pool was awesome!! I am exhausted!
    Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes, really - thank you so much again, it was lovely.  Even with the two of us there we didn't get any pictures!  :(  But we really had a good time and I know T loved the pool.  SO glad your power came back on too - w00t!
  • Here are some pics:

• SO sad we couldn't make it!  We just finished up with the fence fixing, and we are not even close to being done!

We will need to have another pool GTG!

I can even host it at my house, if people don't mind driving up here to Denton

• looks like the kiddos loved it!
  • Thanks so much Rhi!  We had a great time Smile

Denton would be perfect for the next one!  You're probably only 5 minutes away from us!

I took a couple pics..

https://picasaweb.google.com/pjoann78/PoolParty?feat=directlink

• Looks like ya'll had a blast!!

• I hate we missed it! Sheri's been feverish this weekend (wse're guessing teething). We even had to cancel her ear piercing appointment on Saturday.
  • Looks like you guys had fun, I'm sorry we couldn't make it. I was holding out hope that we would after E left for work, but Lucie was taking a marathon 2 hour nap, and I was soo not about to wake the kid that had me up half the night!
  • We had a blast.  Keanan passed out before we got to 121 and my sisters were out about 10 minutes later. 

Thanks again!  We have to do this again!

• Looks like everyone had a blast. It was such a gorgous (hot!) day for swimming!
  • We had a great time, thanks for hosting Rhi. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"