Baby Showers
Options

How to honor my PG sister at my own shower?

I am PG with my first, and my sister is PG with her third.  She is due the same week as me.  She is throwing my shower, but is not having one of her own.  I really want to do something to honor her pregnancy..

I was thinking of doing something diaper-related.  My sister mentioned that's really the only thing she will need.  (She is not finding out what she's having, so I can't do anything gender-related). 

Any cute ideas?  I was thinking of a diaper wishing well type thing, and let family know they can bring a small package of diapers if they would like.. but I'm hesitant to ask people to bring gifts.  I have no problem spending a chunk of money on a ton of diapers for her myself - just wondering if there was any creative way I can present them to her?  Other than a diaper cake - I want to be able to keep the diapers in the packages.

Kristy

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: How to honor my PG sister at my own shower?

• Options

I don't think you can ask anyone to bring anything for another guest at *your* shower. 

I think, however, for a hostess gift you could present her with a boatload of diapers in a funny, public thank you???

• Options
    imageGeoffreytheGiraffe:

I don't think you can ask anyone to bring anything for another guest at *your* shower. 

I think, however, for a hostess gift you could present her with a boatload of diapers in a funny, public thank you???

Perfect!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How about if you bought her a bunch of diapers, put them in front of her with the labels covered, and ask guests to guess how many diapers there are total? Make it a shower game.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

How about wrap the packages up and attach a card that says "You're the sh*t"  ?

j/k

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"