1st Trimester
Options

WDYT?

I have been getting very different comments about this.  I know all women are different but...

I am wondering if I will be showing at 16 weeks?  I'm a teacher and considering not saying anything to the parents and kids this year and just showing up big as a whale in Sept.

Anyone who has a DD or DS already have any suggestions?  Or second tri pictures?  Maybe I'll peek over on their board.

Re: WDYT?

• Options
    Everyone is different. My friend just barely started showing at like 20something weeks. I think it really just varies for everyone.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Options
    Is this your first pregnancy? If it is you prob wont show yet. I was able to hide my pregnancy until 18/19 weeks at work even though I showed early. I just had to be aware of what I wore.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It depends on what you mean by "showing".

I'm bloated as a whale now and have been for several weeks already. My coworkers openly express their disbelief at how large I am and how early it is.

• Options
    I'm almost 12 weeks and I'm showing really low. Its easy to hide, though, because it's behind my pants. I noticed the growth at 11 weeks to the day. Hubby noticed it that day too
  • Options

I guess I would consider 'showing' to be unable to hide it.  This is my first, I'm short, small frame.

• Options

16w0d.  I'm 5'2" and the baby has nowhere to go but out. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageAMYfromKY:

This is me...5' 2".  Thanks for the pic!

• Options
    imagepolicewife08:
    imageAMYfromKY:

It was also pretty obvious because I went from a B to an E cup size. WTH seriously! Smile 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageAMYfromKY:
    imagepolicewife08:
    imageAMYfromKY:

It was also pretty obvious because I went from a B to an E cup size. WTH seriously! Smile 

LOL!! My DH keeps telling my my boobs are huge AND heavy.  He is surprised that I haven't "gained ten pounds in boob mass".  I was large chested to begin with but my shirts are fighting a losing battle right now.Indifferent

• Options
    Ask on 2nd tri and make sure to list your height, pre pg weight and body type.
    Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I know with my first, I didn't show until about 20 weeks... I'm hoping with this one, I can make it till the end of the school year (or at least until I sign a contract for next year!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"