Secondary IF
Options

Please share tips...

for doing the actual 'trying' after trying so many months.

I am tired of trying...

Re: Please share tips...

• Options

The actual getting it on or getting motivated for what is generally a very scheduled, non spontaneous coupling??

Or maybe the tricks you can use to help you get pg??

Not entirely sure what the question is.  Sorry.

• Options
    Sorry, getting motivated.  I am just tired of the 'have sex these 4 days' crap.  I miss spontaneous, romantic, 'we are in the mood' sex.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh yeah.  I hear ya.  It's so hard.  Part of me is like okay just suck it up and do what I need to because I don't want to waste the cycle.  This cycle we are in now, I would be surprised if it worked considering we did it twice, both times semi concious in the shower at midnight.  That's just how it worked out for us.

I certainly do not want to think back and know that my child was conceived via a half asleep, not really interested, doing it just because I have to encounter with my DH.  At the same time, if we do get pg, I think I will deal with it pretty wellBig Smile  That will make it all worth it in the end.

Another big part of me absolutely misses the 'jump DH because I actually FEEL like it' part of it.

I don't think there is too much you can do about it besides accept that it is all for a greater good and that it is worth it.  It's the nature of the beast unfortunately. 

• Options
    Have you read "Taking Charge of Your Fertility"?  That is an excellent book that really helps you understand your body and cycles.  If you have been "trying" w/o it, than you really need to read it!!!!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options

image*francisca*:
    Have you read "Taking Charge of Your Fertility"?  That is an excellent book that really helps you understand your body and cycles.  If you have been "trying" w/o it, than you really need to read it!!!!

Thanks!  I wish lack of knowledge about fertility was my issue.  That would be easy to fix :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"