Louisiana Babies
Options

Any vacation plans for the summer?

The boys and I are probably going to Destin in August.  So excited!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Any vacation plans for the summer?

• Options

We are hoping to go visit my Gramma in North Carolina but now that my assistant quit/would have been let go anyway, it leaves me by myself and I dont know that I will be able to get away. Maybe we can just take a short weekend trip somewhere.  Depends on whether or not we buy a house. 

I love destin. We used to spend out summers there as a kid.

• Options

I have only been once-last year.  We had lots of fun.

I guess I will go to bed now.  I've got another early day tomorrow.  Good night and check your pm!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Karrey, check your pm.  Again.
  • Options
    PM, darling.
  • Options
    Dusty and I are going to go on a weekend baby-moon before the babe gets here, and we are going on a family vacation sometime this summer with my parents and siblings.
  • Options
    Ohhhh where are you guys going?
  • Options
    we have talked about going to Canton, TX to the huge flea market... but I really dont want to go there in the heat of the summer...if we could somehow go like in sept or october I think it wouldnt be as bad as going in July, but October is cutting it really close to my due date
  • Options
    That sounds like so much fun! 
  • Options
    We aren't going anywhere this summer, because we will be making the move to Slidell, buying a house, and starting new jobs. We are thinking of doing Jamaica again spring break of next year. That would be fabulous.?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Oh that does sound fabulous!  We have yet to take our honeymoon so hopefully one of these days we can do that.  Tongue Tied
  • Options
    Wow, that is a lot of changes for one year!  What kind of house are y'all looking at buying?
  • Options

We're sure that we are going to buy in the Belair neighborhood, because it has never had and flooding, and it had minimal wind damage during the last couple of hurricanes. It also has neighborhood walking trails, playgrounds, tennis courts, and a pool. There are a few we really like, but I put 2 links that are our favorites. ?

https://latter-blum.com/RLNet/Listings/ListingDetails.aspx?ListingID=1159306&List=Y

https://latter-blum.com/RLNet/Listings/ListingDetails.aspx?ListingID=1154378&List=Y?

• Options
    Vey cute!
  • Options
    Thanks! We're actually going down there on Friday to do some searching. Hopefully we find something, but if we don't it's ok because we will have about another 5-7 weeks before we have to find something.?

• Options
    Oh I like the porch and the kitchen of the hunters point one.  Very cute!
  • Options

imageKarrey31:
    Oh I like the porch and the kitchen of the hunters point one.? Very cute!

?

Me too! Hunter's Point is my favorite. I would change some of the wall colors, but I really do like that house. ?

?

ETA: It's too bad the house is pending, but it's ok, we will find one that's right for us :)?

• Options
    Well that and you never know what will happen.  I am sure you will find the right one.  If it sells it just means that that one wasnt meant to be yours. Something better will come along if so.
  • Options
    We're going to stay 3 days with my parents at their camp in a few weekends. If we like it there then we might end up taking our 5 day vacation there later in the summer. If we don't do the camp thing we're thinking about going to Houston for 5 days and going to a few Astro games.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"