Secondary IF
Options

Charters... Question for you?

So, I've been charting a couple months and it looks like my LP isn't very long 10 or so days (about the same when I was charting with DD #1).  I typically see a gradual dip in my temp starting around 6DPO and then a major one the night before AF arives.

My question: when do you typically see your temp drop for AF (DPO??)  and is it all of a sudden or gradual.

I'm probably just getting my hopes up but it looks like me temp is still rising at 9dpo. Keeping fingers crossed for a BFP but it seems promising... I'll remain optimistic! Big Smile

Re: Charters... Question for you?

• Options
    Mine is a sudden drop, and sometimes not unitl CD 2.
    My Blog
    DD #1 {04-19-2004}
    Secondary IF: Severe MFI (low testosterone, low count, low morph, & very low motility) & Annovulation
    After 22 months IUI # 3 Clomid + Follistim = BFP
    DD #2 {12-31-2009}
    2 more years of failed IF treatments and a failed adoption TTC #3
    TTC Journey Over~ Not By Choice
  • Options
    I usually see a gradual drop begin 1-3 days before AF
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine usually drastically drops the day of AF, though this month it was the day before.
  • Options

I would try to get that pattern evaluated. A 10 day LP is on the short side and if you are seeing a dip as early as 6 dpo that could signal a progesterone problem (as I am sure you already know).

My temp dips about 12 dpo and then suddenly drops when AF starts around 13-14  dpo. I have a 2nd drop after AF is over.

Good luck! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"