Babies: 9 - 12 Months

shutterfly fvcking deleted all my pictures!!!

I order prints from them almost every month, I thought they were only deleting pictures if you didn't order something!?!?!?!

WTF?!?!Super Angry

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: shutterfly fvcking deleted all my pictures!!!

• I got an email the other day saying they would NOT be deleting pictures.  Maybe you sould contact them?  SO sorry if they did that sucks :-(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I am going to contact them today imagine my shock when I opened my account this morning to find my pictures gone. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I got an email saying they will never delete photos and that they also have all pictures on a backup system. 
  • That sucks!  I love Shutterfly after a bad experience with Snapfish!  I know for my website on Shutterfly, when I accidentally deleted a section of pictures, I just emailed them and they got back to me right away and restored the pictures.
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • definitely contact them- i got that same email- never deleting files etc.

plus they say they back up their pictures and such- they might be able to recover your account. GL

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Definitely contact them - I'm sure it was probably a glitch in their system and they'll be able to retrieve them for you.

That said, I still keep ALL of my photos on a cd as backup just in case Shutterfly ever crashes.

• contact them... they suck!  (i <3 snapfish)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"