Secondary IF
Options

good morning ladies i was just reading

I was just reading more on clomid and i am a little confused. It says the normal days to take clomid is cd5-7. Well i am starting my on cd8. Is it late for me to start the clomid? I have my HSG scheduled for tomorrow afternooon and i will be sure to ask the doctor. and than i have my u/s scheduled for the 8th of april. any input would be nice. TIA

Re: good morning ladies i was just reading

• Options
    I know that this is no help, but I would ask your Dr. He may have a reason for having you start it on day 8, and not 5. I would ask him why he is having you do it that way, and see what he says. I have heard women take it anywhere from day 2-day 10.
  • Options
    That does seem a bit late. Generally it's 3-7 or 5-9 but he might have a reason for doing it that late. I'd ask.?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i thought it was a little late and i even questioned my hubby this morning and he said the dr said to start on monday after your HSG and have your u/s on or around april 8th. i just finished the 10 day of provera on friday i am not sure that has anything to do with it. i will talk to him after he does the HSG tomorrow
  • Options
    I don't think it really matters.  Lisa got pregnant on this board and had taken Clomid 5-9 I think but no measurable follies so mid-cycle she did another Clomid series and is now pregnant.  So I have a theory it doesn't matter.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"