Preemies
Options

recom your sling

my little one was born at 35 weeks and only 5 lbs.  I was wondering if any of you used a sling with your little one. hoping to go get one soon.

thanks,

cort

Re: recom your sling

• Options
    www.thepeanutshell.com and I love it! They also sell them at BRU
  • Options
    We use the Moby Wrap every single day and love it. ?I ordered it from their website....google it as I don't have it off hand. ?It looks really complicated as you can tie it a bunch of different ways, but it's really easy. ?My girl just hit 6 lbs. this week and is 8 weeks old. ?Perfect for reflux!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have a slingling sling (slingling.com). It's okay, but I got it when my guys were bigger and they hated the darned thing.

I *wish* I had ponied up the money for a moby wrap when they were little - they seem heavenly.

• Options

We loved our Moby when he was little! It's also great for preemies because it tucks their legs in close, which is great for their hip/joint development!

We have a Hotsling now, which he hated before but now that he's big enough for the hip carry, he loves it!

• Options
    When he was little i loved my hotsling. now I have a sling for hip holding from etsy and i love it and i REALLY REALLY love my babyhawk!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"