Multiples
Options

Sydney joined her sister tonight :(

Re: Sydney joined her sister tonight :(

• Options
    Crying Sydney and her family will be in my prayers, may those little angels rest in peace.
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry to hear this. They are in my thougths. This is so horrible.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh this is so awful. My prayers go out to them. Those poor sweet babies.
  • Options
    This is the saddest thing I have ever heard.  Brook and her husband as well as the family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    I am so very sorry.  They will all be in my prayers.
    My Blog: Say Lucky Pregnancy Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not a board regular, but my local board was following this as well.  I'm so sorry to hear this, and prayers are going out all over the US for this family.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Options
    I....just....I have no words I guess. I hope she knows that they're all in our prayers.
  • Options
    This just breaks my heart and is in no way fair.  My prayers are with the family. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers TTC #2 since Sep 09. BFP 08/1/11 Missed MC 9/12/11 D&E 9/14/11 @ 11 weeks (baby measured @ 8 weeks) Clomid 1=BFN Clomid/IUI 2 cycles=BFN Femara/IUI & Progesterone=BFN Femara/IUI on 3/9/12 & Progesterone 2x day=BFP on 3/19/12!! Beta #1 (3/20)=48 Beta #2 (3/22)=153 Beta #3 (3/26)=1207 Beta #4 (3/28)=3313 Beta #5 (3/30)=7682!!! 1st us 4/2/12 5w5d saw heartbeat BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    There can never be words for this heartbreaking news.... just many tears. 
  • Options
    Although I'm not a MOM, I wanted to say that I have been following this story and I am so very sad. My condolences to Brook, her husband, and their families.
  • Options
    It's just heartwrenching.  Lots of t&p for them.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    OMG, how tragic!!!  I can not even imagine the pain they are in.  My thoughts and prayers are with them.
  • Options
    I'm not a normal poster on this board, but heard of Brook's story and the tragic loss of her little ones on another board and wanted to just stop by and give my deepest condolences to their family. I cannot even imagine what they must be going through right now as this is such an unthinkable and terrible loss especially losing both of them so quickly. My thoughts and prayers are with them and their family for peace and comfort to get through this horrible time.
  • Options
    Lurker here, my heart aches for them. I can't imagine. My prayers are with them. :(
  • Options

I'm not a multiples mom, but I've been following her story. There are no words to describe how devastating this is. I hope she knows how many people are thinking, praying and crying with her and her family .

May those sweet little girls be forever young and happy.

• Options
    I didn't know Brook, but have read her story on the bump.  I'm so so sorry for her losses.  My heart breaks for them and I'll keep all of them in my prayers.
    Diagnosed with PCOS June 2004 Abby born 2/2007 and Ally 3/2009 imagehttp://Life In Sublurbia.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Life really isn't fair...there are not any words for any of this!  I cannot imagine what Brook and her family is going through. 
  • Options

My heart breaks for Brook and her family.  I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face and I am holding onto my son so tightly...this is such a tragedy.  NO ONE should ever have to go through something like this...it is so incredibly unfair.  I am keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.  May they have the strength to make it through this extremely tough time and know that their sweet, beautiful angels are watching over them. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    From the toddler board... I've been thinking about them since the last posting.  I'm so very sad for them. 
  • Options
    I'm thinking of the family at this time while my heart is incredibly sad.  Life isn't fair sometimes and this is definitely one of those unfair times.  I'm so unbelievably sad.
  • Options
    I'm soo sorry.  They are in my thoughts.  There are just no words. 
  • Options

I wanted to write something comforting, but the only thing I can do is cry for their sweet little family

...may peace and love help them through this

• Options

There are no words.  I will be keeping Brook and her family in my prayers that God bless them and give them the strength to get through this.  I'm just so sorry and heart broken for them.

• Options
    I have been thinking about those beautiful babies since I read their story.  Our youngest son has type 2 of the same disease the girls had.  When I heard that they had Type 1 i knew how difficult a road they had ahead of them.  Their family is absolutely amazing to have had to deal with this.  I am thankful the girls are not suffering but I can't even begin to imagine their loss.  God bless the babies and their wonderful family. May they find some peace. 
  • Options
    There really are no words...  My heart is breaking for this fanily and my thoughts and prayers go out to them all.  God bless their little girls.
  • Options
    I don't even know how to comprehend what they're going through, I just can't even imagine.
  • Options
    I've been following their story and I too am heartbroken for their family. I don't have the words to express how sad I feel. All I can do is send many prayers their way. Prayers for their family and those two beautiful angels.?
  • Options
    I don't know what to say. My heart is broken for their family.
  • Options
    This is just so unbelievably sad.  My heart just goes out to them.
    TTC#1 since Feb 07 with PCOS and mild MFI
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart) Our first love and loss 7/2/07

3 cycles clomid TI = BFNs
    3 cycles clomid Ovidrel IUI = BFNs
    6/27/08 Surprise BFP = chemical pg
    IVF#1 July 08 BFP @7dp3dt
    TTC #3 since February 2010
    FET Sept. and Oct. 2010=BFN's
    IVF#2 June 2011=BFP

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've been following their story on TTTC and my local board. My heart goes out to their family. What a horrendous week for that poor family. They will be in my thoughts and prayers.

image     image

Me (34): MTHFR, PCOS, Endo, left salpingectomy due to hydrosalpinx, 
    hypothyroidism, low AMH (0.26)/normal FSH/average AFC of 12

Him (33): No known issues

November 2013-March 2014: Natural cycles
    April 2014: Clomid 100mg and Ovidrel trigger -- BFN
    May 2014: Clomid 100mg and Ovidrel trigger -- BFN
    July 2014:  IVF class -- Check!
    Holy crap.  Unmedicated BFP 7.22.14.  EDD 4.01.15.
    Best April Fool's Day ever!
    Now on Lovenox, prenatals, Vitamin D,
    Folic Acid, and Synthroid.
    Please be our take home baby.

• Options
    How incredibly horrible for them. My thoughts will be with Brook and her DH. It's just unimaginable they pain they must be in. I don't understand the world sometimes. Its just not fair.
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear this. My heart and good thoughts go out to Brookes family.
  • Options
    I cannot begin to fathom their loss. ?((HUGS)) and prayers to them.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I will continue to pray for the family. My sincerest condolences to them.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

OaD August siggy challenge- fav show that's off the air:

http://media.giphy.com/media/ZzQxOlqIUfHfG/giphy.gif
  • Options
    sending much love and hugs to brook and her DH...my heart hurts for them
  • Options
    Again, Brook, I don't have words.  All I can do is hope that there can be some peace and healing in the world. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My prayers are with the family
  • Options
    Why, why, why...I just don't understand and I don't thing I will every will.  Those sweet little babies...and their families...it is so unfair.  I hope Brook and Jake will find peace soon.  Sydney and Carynne have touched us all in so many ways.  Such beautiful and strong little girls.  May they rest in peace together.
  • Options

my heart is sad for Brook and her family. So devastating to lose one child and now to lose two. I can't even imagine the hurt and sadness.?

Brook--please know how much we are all thinking and praying for you and your family. ?

• Options
    I am crying so hard for them right now. I will pray vigilantly for them, and the two precious angels in heaven right now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"