Missouri Babies
Options

Please recommend your glider!

We are still looking for a glider for the nursery. We tried out some Shermag ones at BRU but the ottoman seemed to put our legs at a level that was uncomfortably low. The Dutalier ones were nice but kind of pricey, but if it's really worth the money, we might be able to fit it in the budget.

Any suggestions for sturdy, comfortable gliders? Also, is an ottoman important to have if I'm planning to use the chair to bf the baby?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Please recommend your glider!

• Options

We got a Dutailier for really cheap at a place called Overstock Freight...they get overstock furniture from Babies R Us.  And we love it! 

YOu might check that out.  www.overstockfreightinc.com

• Options
    Thanks! We got a great deal on our dresser at Overstock, but I haven't checked their stock lately. I will look on their website to see what they have!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We actually got our glider from Wal-Mart a few years back (DD is almost 3).  It was by for the least expensive I have seen, and has been great.  I bf'd for 11 months and used the glider (with ottoman) like crazy!  I've spent countless hours in that chair and it is still in great shape.  It was somewhere around $80-90.  I would definitely recommend it.  Sorry I don't have details on brand, etc, but it's about the only one they carry, I believe.  The only problem we had with it was that when we were assembling it, they had packaged 2 right arm rests!  So, we just took it back to Wal-Mart and exchanged for a new one.  Best of luck on your search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"