Breastfeeding

If you have So That's What They're For...

Can you help me?  I was wanting the quote about nursing a toddler.  It's in the very beginning of the toddler chapter. Something like "nursing a toddler is like...." about don't judge until you are there.

I lent my book to a pg co worker. 
TIA

Re: If you have So That's What They're For...

• I don't know.. but a few mornings ago dh walked by ds's room where I was rocking him and nursing him and said, "wow! It looks like your nursing a teenager!"  He was referring to how much he's grown... but I thought... NO NO NO!  He's growing too fast!  he's down to once every so often. Sad  my nursing days are nearly over. 
  • Sad...

I know what you are talking about though b/c DD kinda hangs her legs off the glider now.  So funny.

Oh and you can have a few of my nursing sessions a day...DD is nuring 5 times a day on the days I work FT!

• Loading the player...
  • It's Chapter 19, page 319: Nursing a Toddler: the last frontier. Is it, "Breastfeeding someone big enough to walk or talk or both won't make sense to you until your newborn gets bigger.
  • ASC bride- THANK YOU!!!!

Now I remember...you jogged my memory.  It says that if you haven't nursed or are nursing a small baby that the thought of nursing an older baby is like how you thought of boys when you were 6.  Ewwww...I will NEVER do that!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"