We need a positive post for hump day......?
* I love to see meredith's face light up when we speak her "language". If we mimic her she lights up like a xmas tree. Almost like we understand just what she's saying.?
* I love to see her smile back at the toys that have smiley faces on them. It cracks me up every time.
* I love to ?see dh's eyes gleam with pride when he sees he daughter
* I love to see dh's eyes when I catch him looking at us while we play?
* I love to see Evie's smiles & hear her giggles & coos too! Especially when she's nursing & just looks up at me & shyly grins. SO SWEET!
* I love to see her reaching a million little milestones every single day, like how she's starting to try to sit upright in the swing right now... gotta' go!
- I love to see Ben's big grin when I go to pick him up out of his crib after a nap.
- I love to see Ben all cuddled up in his towel after a bath.
- I love to see dh's funny faces with Ben when they're playing.
- I love to see SLEEP for me!
- I also love to see all the holiday stuff at stores! I love December!
I love when Conner looks at me like he really really knows who I am.
I love his facial expressions when I play with him.
I love to watch Dh with him. He totally loves his boy and I'm happy that I get to share that with him.
*I love to see Allison's name written on official stuff - her birth certificate, medical record, etc. It just makes her that much more real!
*I love to see her "fake" smiles after she eats and is in a milk coma. I can't wait for a "real" smile!!
*I love to see Kevin (DH) holding her and trying to sing to her when she cries. I hope she never realizes how bad his singing is and only hears how much he loves her.
*I love to see my cats getting closer and closer to Allison. I hope they are as good of friends to her as they've been to me!