Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Conv car seat

Need to get LO into a convertible car seat asap as he's quickly outgrowing his infant seat. I've done a little research and the Diono Radian seems like a great seat...but it costs a LOT and since we need one for both mine and DHs car we aren't sure if we should spend that much.
Looking for recommendations please and thank you.

Re: Conv car seat

• Options
    We have Recaro ProRIDE. Not sure how the price compares to others.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have an Evenflo Triumph LX.  I love it! It's spacious and much more comfortable for my son than the bucket seat.  It's super easy to install.  I got it on sale at Target for $125.  It has removable body and head supports and the cover itself comes off easily for washing.  The strap adjusters are so easy to use.  For the shoulder straps you just pull up and click into place and the lap belt is just a turn of a handle.  I feel very comfortable with the safety as well.  If we have another, I'm skipping the bucket and getting another Triumph.  

Wow! I could totally advertise for Evenflo! LOL! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You're right - the Diono's aren't cheap.  I think original price is over $300?  We got two of them (one for each car), but we bought them a few months apart to keep the bank account in check (since she still technically fit in the infant carrier).  Also, I stalked the shopping part of google, and got the R120 on sale both times (I paid just over $200 for one, and just under $200 for the other).  I think the R100 is a good option as well, and is a bit cheaper.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"