Missouri Babies

childbirth classes

Hi everyone, I am just starting my second trimester and am looking into doing a childbirth class. Anybody in Kansas City have any recommendations or reviews for local classes they have taken? We are hoping to keep things pretty natural (i am going to a midwife). thanks a bunch! 

Re: childbirth classes

• We took Bradley method classes...which are definitely focused on natural.  Great course!  We are no longer in the area, but you can just do a search through the Bradley method website.  If you are wanting natural, I'd encourage you to find a doula.  Great support!
  • Your posting was from quite awhile ago, so I don't know if you are still looking for recommendations, but me and my husband just finished a Birthing Techniques class at Olathe Medical Center (where my dr is and I am planning on delivering).  It was very informative and I have much less anxiety and nervousness than I did when the class began.  I would suggest any first time parents take the class.  The open communication between the instructor and students was helpful along with all the tips.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"